Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Braddock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
United States
hi my name is chris ive been anaole free for 3 mths started with a ego-t then got a silver bullet was using it at 3.7 for a few weeks then used it at 6v hollt crap loving it im so happy i started vaping before i new about all these mod i was using one i got from my local mall called the cirrus it was like a 150 bucks and i was still smoking analogs till a good friend gave me his ego since then i feel great and im looving it just ordered my first box mod cant wait only problem i have is finding that right juice i smoked marb reds for years so i anted sometging like that but all the tobacoo flav ive tried is all crap only one i like is blue berry blast but still trying more
just wanted to introduce my self glad i can e a member

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
WelcomeComeoninStarbabygirl706.gif

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Welcome and congrats on beginning a new healthier life. Finding just the right juice is one of the key factors in helping to stay off the analogs. Many people give up on vapeing because they can't find that perfect combo of equipment and juice to help keep them analog free so they give up and go back to the analogs. Everyone on here who has quit analogs seems to have found that perfect little niche which keeps them from going back to analogs and that is what you need to do. Many will give you some very good reccomendations that worked for them and all I can say is order a bunch of small (3ml) samples and try as many flavors as you can. Once you find that perfect combo you will be analog free for life. Good luck and don't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread