Hi guys! New vaper here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbvap

Sep 14, 2011
Erie PA
Hi guys new vaper here. I just received my first PV from Liberty Flights yesturday, a ego. I couldnt be happier. Im 22 and ive been smoking about 1 PPD since I was 16 and was even smoking before then here and there. Ive been trying to quit smoking the last month or so, I was able to mostly cut out cigarettes but started dipping and smoking black n milds.

For the last 3 weeks ive been doing a bunch of research, but ive never actually tried a PV before. So i headed to the mall since they just opened up a little "e-cig" booth. I went to just try one i know better than to buy one there but I thoroughly enjoyed it, just for giggles i asked how much they charged there for a regular 510 kit. They charge $150! lol

I got my kit yesturday and havent smoked any tobacco since. The only thing is im vaping more than I usually smoked, but I can live with that! I just wanted to thank you guys because ive learned so much information on here the last few weeks. Im getting my friends mother on e-cigs already! Shes getting towards 60 and smokes like a freight train. Im about to order a bunch of mod kits off of madvapes and put them together for friends. Thanks guys!

I just have one question. If i started running LR attys on my ego, does it really make that much difference?

zalaros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Greece
The only thing is im vaping more than I usually smoked, but I can live with that!
This happens the first few days or maybe weeks when you start vaping. I'm sure you will reduce that when you get used to it ;)
I just have one question. If i started running LR attys on my ego, does it really make that much difference?
Yes it really makes that difference :D But your batteries will last shorter and the liquid usage will get increased. It definitely worths it. Give it a try... ;)

jbvap

Sep 14, 2011
Erie PA
This happens the first few days or maybe weeks when you start vaping. I'm sure you will reduce that when you get used to it ;)

You live in Greece eh? Thats awesome! Ya thats one thing I was thinking, that because its new to me still Im vaping more than I would smoke. Another thing is that I never would smoke in my house. But now I can vape in my house which is sweet because its gonna be snowing soon. Thanks for the reply, ill have to grab a LR atty.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Hi and Welcome to ECF! I am on week four and starting to slow down a little on the vaping. Posted a week or so ago that I was concerned - I was doing NOTHING but vaping. Now a few hours can go by before I reach for my PV. Think it was my way of coping with changing from analogs.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread