Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
Hello Forum
Newly quit smoker/2 week vaper here. Just wanted to start a thread so i can get my post count up and introduce myself to the forum. I consider myself a Semi active forum addict and I hope this isnt one where the community enjoys looking for troll moments to get their elitist forum jollies on.
Been testing my friends PV since the beginning of Jan and finally pulled the trigger on quitting smoking with the hopes that vaping will curb my cravings since my last 2 attempts at quitting cold turkey didnt last more than a month each time.

Currently using a hand-me-down ego w/ 2 vivi novas and 1 kanger t3. decently happy with the vivi's not so happy with the kanger as the first coil leeked a nice puddle into my battery, and even after changing it, it leeked a bit into the airway again.
Iv been researching a good mid price range mod and/or tank system and would love some peoples input.
Weighing options between LavaTube2.0 and Tesla. Kinda skeptical about the tesla since it just came out and would like to see some follow up videos and hopefully a price drop. I'm still looking for a bad or mixed review on the lavatube 2.0
As far as tanks go i feel really under-educated. so far iv been reading up on Phiniacs and JonBoy's tanks.

Input is greatly appreciated

Milla

Jan 24, 2013
Zweden
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Welcome Apollo. I'm pretty new at this too - started with the eGo, and of course I'm looking at mods too. If you don't mind a change in the form factor, I would suggest looking at the Reo ( reosmods.com ). I've been reading up on mods for about 2.5 weeks, and they are highly regarded for durability, simplicity, and customer service - the catch is they are a bit pricey. There is also a Reo forum if you want to check it out: Reos Mods . I've also been looking at these polypro tanks ( 3ml Triple V Polypro Tank ) since they look like a reasonable way to get into the tank thing. The nice thing about these is the plastic won't react to acidic juices and break like some of the other tanks on the market. Just a few thoughts for ya - good luck.

Apollo57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Ill probably check out those 3ml tanks so i can get some hand on experience with something cheaply replaceable. Iv been looking at a few box mods and so far they havnt been all that appealing, maybe my opinion will change in the future but for now the tube styles look to "shinyyyyyyy" for me to ignore haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread