Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm new and I'm sorry if you think I'm a spammer, I assure you I'm not, but I am going to post my first 5 messages here in this thread so I can ask in the specific forum as well as posting the question here. Maybe I'll find an answer in both places!

Thanks!

Post number 2, my question will come on post 5.

Post number 3, my question will come on post 5.

Post number 4, my question will come on post 5.

I have a smoktech "SMOK NBC V2 2ml tank." I absolutely love the tank and it hits great when it is working properly. However, after a day or so it leaks ridiculously. I clear the flooding in the bottom coil and through the drip tube, and re-tighten everything. It seems that the tighter it is, the longer it lasts without leaking.

My question is, is there a solution to stop the leaking other than tightening it that I am not doing? Or is this just something I will have to live with if I want to use this tank?

I have gotten it REALLY tight (to the point to where it is hard to get off when it comes to refilling) and it seems to have no leaking issues at that point, but it is a pain to refill because of how tight the threads are.

Thanks ahead of time!

Flavor Flav

Last edited by a moderator:

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
I'm not chastising, but trust me: 5 posts in one thread to fast-track your access to other forums really isn't necessary.

And by that, I mean that there is plenty to talk about in the new member forum to where it would take about 2 minutes to reach that 5 post mark.

Welcome aboard anyway!

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
What are you hoping to get more in other parts I dont know. For all my post counts I rarely visit other places. I have seen every kind of questions asked here and replied by efficient members and solved problems. One can get all the answers here why bother for others?
I am not very experienced 9 months yet. and only a no name, red kiwi (Ego like) and an evic and a clone vivi nova. But I am enthussiastic about helping people quit cigarettes. I had no desire to quit but I quit. So if I quit everyone can.

I have a smoktech "SMOK NBC V2 2ml tank." I absolutely love the tank and it hits great when it is working properly. However, after a day or so it leaks ridiculously. I clear the flooding in the bottom coil and through the drip tube, and re-tighten everything. It seems that the tighter it is, the longer it lasts without leaking.

My question is, is there a solution to stop the leaking other than tightening it that I am not doing? Or is this just something I will have to live with if I want to use this tank?

I have gotten it REALLY tight (to the point to where it is hard to get off when it comes to refilling) and it seems to have no leaking issues at that point, but it is a pain to refill because of how tight the threads are.

Thanks ahead of time!

Flavor Flav

I have several of these tanks.

The issue with them is the plastic tube.

If you search madvapes for replacement tubes, they carry a stainless replacement.

They are for the normal long-wick top coil tanks, but I can confirm they do work with the NBC. After replacing the tubes, I have had no more leaking problems. Several other vendors carry the tubes, as well.

~P

Hi I am a new member and I have a Kanger EVOD from Sweet-Vapes.com and I believe the battery is a magenta 1000 mah battery the largest they had and I bought a matching EVOD magenta claeomizer that you can see a slit through the cnert when you fill it from the bottom and then put it back on so you can see where your liquid level is at. It has a clear tip and matches the battery color.

The issue I am having is I believe it came with a 2.5 ohms and I know nothing about ohms. I am constantly getting a treally hard pull and very little draw and if I put it on bigger battery like a Vamo 5 just to see if I get the battery resistance higher will the battery out put help but it just burns it no matter how low I go even 3.0 on any MOD device besides that one. What ohms can I use to fix this issue so I can use the Kanger EVOD set 1000 MAH? Anything you can do to help would mean the world to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread