Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrob424

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Virginia
Hi guys, new member here. I have been lurking for a few hours. I just started to vape. I'm trying to get off regular smokes. I have cut my habit in half in 3 days. I have a Vision spinner 2 and a Vaporotics SOLO.
I live in a small town so I don't have much choices on trying juices and stuff.
One thing I have noticed is a gurgling from the Spinner. It makes me want to punch a kitten. What's up with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
Congrats on cutting in half!
Make no mistake----THAT IS A HUGE VICTORY!

I remember, shortly after transistioning to vaping, I opened my pack of smokes one morning and realized: "I have had this same pack for a week--and I've got 11 cigarette left".. (Usually me and a pack a smokes had a "whirlwind romance" that last about a day.)

I knew then that I actually could quit.
That was over a year ago.

Good Luck!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Sounds like a flooded atomizer. To fix a flooded atomizer take your tank off the battery and blow through the mouthpiece (with a paper towel under it). This will drain the extra eliquid.

When you inhale, take a long smooth draw vs a short sharp draw. This will prevent extra eliquid from being pulled into your coils and flooding it. Inhalation technique with an e-cigarette

Whenever you first sense that your atomizer is beginning to flood try this:
1. Open up the airflow so when you take a hit you are not pulling in as much juice into your coils (if your tank has airflow control) .
2. Raise your voltage or wattage if your battery allows you to do this. This will vaporize more eliquid.
3. Tip your battery up (and take a few hits). By tipping it up you will prevent more eliquid from being fed into the coils.

Give one or all of these a try.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread