New Member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Hi everyone! My name is Paul. I'm a 45 year former PAD+ smoker that turned to vaping about 6 months ago. After about 2 months I was able to kick the stinkies & stay tobacco free. I've been checking this forum for a few months for knowledge/opinions to guide my journey. I don't think I would've have made it without ECF. I decided to join today & look forward to being a part of this special place you've created.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Hello and welcome to the forum @dobroeutro. Glad to have you here!:)

What are you using to vape with?

Hi Susan. Thanks for the warm welcome! I currently use a couple of setups. I have an eLeaf 30 Watt & an eVic VTC Mini. Pairing them with the Nautilus Mini, GS Air, SubTank Nano & Cubis tanks. I normally vape 12-18mg nic @ 15-18 watts. I have recently been experimenting with sub ohm (.5 ohm Clapton on the Nano) & temp control (.5 & 1.0 ohm SS316 on the Cubis). Lots to learn & lots of fun in the process!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi Susan. Thanks for the warm welcome! I currently use a couple of setups. I have an eLeaf 30 Watt & an eVic VTC Mini. Pairing them with the Nautilus Mini, GS Air, SubTank Nano & Cubis tanks. I normally vape 12-18mg nic @ 15-18 watts. I have recently been experimenting with sub ohm (.5 ohm Clapton on the Nano) & temp control (.5 & 1.0 ohm SS316 on the Cubis). Lots to learn & lots of fun in the process!
ALL great setups!:)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

Nice stuff. That's my kind of kit/hardware... other than the fact I'm ditching TC permanently once my coils have run out. :)

Reactions: dobroeutro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread