Status
Not open for further replies.

John57davis

Oct 16, 2018
Hello ECF Community, I am a new member and just wanted to say hello. I am an old guy new to this whole blog process so I apologize in advance if I make mistakes to the posting process.
I was searching for a new coffee flavored e-juice and happened to come across a thread about soaking ground coffee beans in PG to produce your own coffee flavored e-juice.
This really intreged my thought process.
I have had several e-juices over time that I truely enjoyed only to have them discontinued or companies that went out of business. So the thought of producing my own really intreged me. To have an endless supply of e-juice that is tailored to my own taste would be awesome.
A bit about myself, I am a retired master mechanic. Spent my last 21 years in the trucking industry for one company. Now I am enjoying my golden years doing what I like. Home remodeling, building and manufacturing different ideas, portable pool vacuum pumps, security shells with locking hidden compartments and now possibly my own e-juice.
I have been happily married for over 40 yrs to my lovely wife.
So hello ECF community, I wish everyone a beautiful and blessed day, sincerely.

EricMorr

Jul 2, 2018
Pitman, NJ
Welcome to ECF! I just started making my own e-juice recently. This vaping has become such a hobby. I enjoy it, makes me happy and keeps off the smokes. I'm sure someone on this forum can chime in abotu making e-liquid with coffee grounds.
Stixx Mixx makes some really good coffee flavors, and he's already done the work for you. Just add your PG/VG and nicotine with the coffee flavoring.

John57davis

Oct 16, 2018
Welcome to ECF! I just started making my own e-juice recently. This vaping has become such a hobby. I enjoy it, makes me happy and keeps off the smokes. I'm sure someone on this forum can chime in abotu making e-liquid with coffee grounds.
Stixx Mixx makes some really good coffee flavors, and he's already done the work for you. Just add your PG/VG and nicotine with the coffee flavoring.
Thank you for the heads up. Definately this site appears to be very knowledgable. I have already learned so much just reading the different threads. Obviously some very knowledgable people.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Hello and welcome! DIY seems to be a go to for many people here that are truly serious about vaping. I have to wait until I get paid, pay the bills, buy groceries, adult stuff..blah blah, then see if I have cash left over. I've been trying to get into making my own eliquid for a hot minute but the extra funds aren't there for my tinkering at the moment.

I'm extremely picky with my flavors, I've tried probably a hundred unique blends or more and I can count the ones I'd buy again on one hand. To me they all lack something or have too much of something. DIY seems to be the next step for me for sure. I hope you get your juice made just right!

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Store bought juice rarely makes it through the taste bud vote. So I DIY exclusively. I make little 5ml test bottles worth, let them steep/meld/age for a while and then fill a tank to try the flavor throughout the day. I write a lot of notes. I usually change the mix/ingredients and do a 10ml bottle and so on.

It just takes time...and good notes. The DIY sub-forum has a lot, but remember, your taste buds make call.

Good luck with your new hobby! Much cheaper once you get the basics.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hello and welcome to the forum. Now you have me thinking about a coffee mixture. I like my coffee, the drink. I have a Keurig for my morning fix. I also have my daughter spoiled with my iced coffee, so it should be a simple step to brew a cold brew with PG. I have recently done away with flavors and vape a mix of PG, VG with nic. It shouldn't be that hard to add some coffee to my current unflavored juice. I hope you keep us informed how it turns out for you.

Reactions: 2WhiteWolves

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I was searching for a new coffee flavored e-juice and happened to come across a thread about soaking ground coffee beans in PG to produce your own coffee flavored e-juice.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Could Goggle: Reddit DIY Beginners Guide
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY e-liquids. Learn how to make your own e-liquids
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE Vaping
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...es-and-safety-for-the-first-time-juicer.5096/
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...ginners_guide_to_making_the_most_highlyrated/
if you have additional questions, you could post in: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/diy-e-liquid.38/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread