New Members Read! Everything you need to know about the ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
First post might as well be on the first thread you have to read...

Hello everybody. I'm soundasleep (as I'm usually online when I *should* be asleep) and I'm a regular poster on two Australian's forums. Figured it was time to finally join the big boys :)

I also run a blog, but haven't been here long enough to talk about that just yet.

I was smoking around 15 Malboro Gold's each day before I started vaping 6 weeks ago, and I'm down to about 1 a day now. Still learning the nicotine balancing act ;)

That's enough for now. Time to get some sleep...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I do have a question about the term "Suppliers." While I don't really see it being an issue here I have seen problems of definition crop up on other fora across the net and web.

I make things and one of the big draws of this hobby is the infinite possibilities inherent in custom mods. Knowing my habits and background I am very likely to make many more mods than I will be able to use. At what point does selling mods I've made cross over into "commercial interest?"

I highly doubt I will ever be to the point of taking orders like many here do, and at that point I would consider it a commercial interest myself. But if I'm making different variations on a theme to fine-tune something for myself and end up making five or six mods I want to sell one month, would that be considered enough for me to go through the process for registering as a supplier? Not that there's any danger of it happening soon, but I can see it becoming a possibility eventually...

Shany

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Montreal Quebec
I'm a new member and I want to introduce myself first. Sorry my english is not perfect I'm Canadian from Montreal but I was looking on that forum since a couple of week and I found a lot of information.

I quit smokking since 22 day now. I'm using e-cig and can say more that it's a fantastic toy for me. I find that the real cigarette smell so bad when I'm in front of some one who just smoked was I can believe I was like that only 3 week ago :laugh:.

I'm happy that I have joined this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread