New Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Well I was wanting to get a ZNA, and maybe will some day but I got tired of waiting. The innokin products I have suite me pretty well (2 MVP 2's, a VV3) but I wanted something with a warranty and that could be repaired, in case mods start getting more difficult to get, or just flat out taxed to death. I got the black/red mini, 2 18350 batteries and charger, and the two year warranty. Now that I have used it for a couple of days this thing IS nice. I am thinking about getting the extension cap and a Tatroe extension ring and be able to have an 18650 in the mini, if I am understanding what I read correctly lol.

I was also supposed to get my Ibtanked in today. Well it says delivered on USPS, but it wasn't delivered. Mailman just drove right by my mailbox (i was home when he came). I filed a complaint with USPS, doubt it will do anything. I am really hoping it as delivered to an honest person and they will bring it too me. I can get my PT2 to work, but it is a pretty tight draw.

My new toy:
IMG_1137.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Looks nice!
You got it right - a mini with a Tatroe ring and extension cap will run 18650. Or TWO tatroe rings and the regular bottom cap...
For your ProTank - you might want to pick up a $5 "Aerotank base". It not only gets air to your Protank on a ProVari...it improves the ProTank on ANY device!
KR-ACV-2T.jpg

Well I was wanting to get a ZNA, and maybe will some day but I got tired of waiting. The Innokin products I have suite me pretty well (2 MVP 2's, a VV3) but I wanted something with a warranty and that could be repaired, in case mods start getting more difficult to get, or just flat out taxed to death. I got the black/red mini, 2 18350 batteries and charger, and the two year warranty. Now that I have used it for a couple of days this thing IS nice. I am thinking about getting the extension cap and a Tatroe extension ring and be able to have an 18650 in the mini, if I am understanding what I read correctly lol.

I was also supposed to get my Ibtanked in today. Well it says delivered on USPS, but it wasn't delivered. Mailman just drove right by my mailbox (i was home when he came). I filed a complaint with USPS, doubt it will do anything. I am really hoping it as delivered to an honest person and they will bring it too me. I can get my PT2 to work, but it is a pretty tight draw.

My new toy:
View attachment 313479

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Thanks! I am really enjoying it. I was torn on what color to get, but black and red is my favorite. The Ibtank I was supposed to get today was black and red themed as well. Even bought one of their expensive drip tips, and the painted glass. So it all matched.... grrrr maybe it will show up in a few days :( If a vaper got it, i will never see it lol

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Well I was wanting to get a ZNA, and maybe will some day but I got tired of waiting. The Innokin products I have suite me pretty well (2 MVP 2's, a VV3) but I wanted something with a warranty and that could be repaired, in case mods start getting more difficult to get, or just flat out taxed to death. I got the black/red mini, 2 18350 batteries and charger, and the two year warranty. Now that I have used it for a couple of days this thing IS nice. I am thinking about getting the extension cap and a Tatroe extension ring and be able to have an 18650 in the mini, if I am understanding what I read correctly lol.

My new toy:
View attachment 313479

That happened to me once on an order from Amazon. Turned out they delivered it to 115 W of my street vs 115 E (my address). The person at west did bring it to me. But Amazon sent out another order before that happened and when I told them that the nice guy brought me the original package they just said to keep both (not all that expensive stuff).

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Thanks guys. I love the color combo! I hope Provape gets me my extension cap and batteries, I am blowing through 700mah at an alarming rate lol. I think the mvp2's have ruined me on battery life lol. The 700mah will work fine for work and I like the small size in that mode, I don't get to vape very often there. But when I am off work, yeah I'm gonna need the 1100's looking now for the additional ring that lets me run 18650's :facepalm:

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Just did a pretty decent search for extension rings to take my mini to 18650 mode. Guess it doesn't come in a matching red :( Damn, now I'm thinking about buying a regular Provari with extension cap for that purpose.

What have you people done to me?? Just kidding I have to work out a decent tank setup before I worry about 18650's :p If my Ibtank order would just magically show up I may be onto something..... grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread