New mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall409

Jan 9, 2014
Alpine, UT, USA
Ok everyone, I'm in the market for a new mod but I am stuck as to which one I want to get. I have expensive taste, let me get that out of the way first. For a vv/vw mod I am either looking to get a DNA20/30 or a Provari. And for a mechanical I was looking at the Panzer. I want something that is going to last me a good while.

What are the pros and cons for each item that I am looking at? Should look at other things as well? I want to hear everyones opinions on each before I male up my mind on what I want to get.

Thanks all!

ADLinATL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Marietta, GA
Noob here but from what I know a Provari is a good baseline. I think it's max watts is 15 and maybe 2.5 amps. But it won't do anything crazy because it's regulated. dna 20/30 can do 20/30 watts which you will probably never need for a while but it's nice to have that capability. Unless you are making good builds that can wick properly, the 20 or 30 watts will do nothing. Not sure about the Panzer. In fact I should go to sleep lol.

SilentFox

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2014
Reno NV
Ok just throwing this out there, how does this sound to you Grand Innovations GI2 100 watt regulated mod. Fires down to .4 ohms and uses 2 18650s. I first heard about it at Bevapehappy.com I think there gonna have another pre order on it soon. They also are having a 2nd pre order on the Black Hawk Panzer mechs and boy would I love to own 1of them.

dwc95133

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
San Jose
I second on GP. Pap X 1.5 but it is 23 mm so you will have a hard time finding a RBA or RDA that will sit flush. The other option is 22 mm Paps v3, it will be out at the end of the month. Out of the all the mods that I have, I think GP mods are the best. You just can't find any faults with it in both functions and looks. As for as vv, I would pick Hana Modz DNA 30 over Provari.

Last edited:

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
Ok everyone, I'm in the market for a new mod but I am stuck as to which one I want to get. I have expensive taste, let me get that out of the way first. For a vv/vw mod I am either looking to get a DNA20/30 or a Provari. And for a mechanical I was looking at the Panzer. I want something that is going to last me a good while.

What are the pros and cons for each item that I am looking at? Should look at other things as well? I want to hear everyones opinions on each before I male up my mind on what I want to get.

Thanks all!

DNA30, hands down. For me, this is what will replace my mechanical mod, and will also replace my APV as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread