New MTL tank from Kanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveboyni

Apr 16, 2016
I've been vaping on the aerotank plus for a couple of weeks now and I'm not that impressed. The tank lid needs to be unscrewed every 20 puffs or so (when you get a horrible tasting dry hit) to release the vacuum and allow the wick to re-soak. Once you unscrew the lid you'll see the bubbles rising from the coil.
The drip tip takes a bit of getting used to as well. Seems like I have to readjust it every time I go to put it to my mouth.

Nowhere seems to stock the ssocc mtl coils either.

It fails miserably in a direct comparison with both a nautilus-x and a genitank mini for its ability to give a satisfying vape.

All in all quite disappointing, as the previous aerotank was one of my favourites.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I've been vaping on the aerotank plus for a couple of weeks now and I'm not that impressed. The tank lid needs to be unscrewed every 20 puffs or so (when you get a horrible tasting dry hit) to release the vacuum and allow the wick to re-soak. Once you unscrew the lid you'll see the bubbles rising from the coil.
The drip tip takes a bit of getting used to as well. Seems like I have to readjust it every time I go to put it to my mouth.

Nowhere seems to stock the ssocc mtl coils either.

It fails miserably in a direct comparison with both a nautilus-x and a genitank mini for its ability to give a satisfying vape.

All in all quite disappointing, as the previous aerotank was one of my favourites.
Too bad it sounds interesting but for me I worry about the big wick holes with my 80pg/20vg thinner juice causing leaks out the airholes (had that issue with the subtank mini). What pg/vg ratio did you vape in it and what power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread