The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New, mwf. Looking for a different vape.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Anastasia 422, May 8, 2021.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anastasia 422

Anastasia 422 New Member

May 8, 2021
    I really love the flavor of tobacco vape. One in particular. But the company’s vape’s are so horribly made that I have bought well over 25 of them. It’s asinine! It’s My Blu and the flavor is Gold Leaf. But I am so sick of their vaping devices being disposable.
    Any other really good tobacco vapes worth checking out? I have tried Juul, and a few other disposables.

2. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might want to repost your question in the Vape pod forum.
    re. Vape Pod Systems
    The "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    You'll get more specific advice on the equipment in the Pod forum @BrotherBob linked to, but I can tell you that Juul, My Blu and similar disposables don't tend to be rated highly by those who have tried other options. There's a whole world of vaping equipment that outshines My Blu, and if you choose a refillable pod (or a standard tank and mod) you'll be able to check out a vast range of tobacco-flavoured juices. I have no doubt that one will match or exceed the Gold Leaf.

You're asking good questions in the right forum, and even if I can't help you much myself someone who can will drop by before long. Good luck on your quest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    I have heard Vuse Alto is a good semi disposable vape. The pod is disposable (not refillable). The battery you recharge and reuse until it dies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sky4it

sky4it Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2013
    Minnesota
    Get an RTA, its way cheaper and a better vape. My total cost to vape most months is around 10 bucks max, and I go through 12 ml a day. (Of course a I make my own juice.) Then check out Blended Tobacco at the Vaping Zone, tastes better and really close to a real cig. Its got great tobacco flavoring.

• Like Like x 1
  6. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    But rebuildables are not for everyone. Some people like their vape to be as carefree as smoking is as possible regardless of expenditure.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to the Forum!

I do agree with Uncle's comment above - for size and simplicity you might want to look at Innokin's Sceptre. I never thought I'd either need or take to a Pod Device but after trying a Sceptre last year out of curiosity it ( which quickly became them) became my daily driver(s).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, Anastasia.

9. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    if memory serves Johnson Creek is the maker of the blu ejuice...if you can find anyone who sells Johnson Creek you should be able to find the Gold Leaf ejuice so you can use it any your own devices.

10. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    JC went out of business in 2017
    E-cig juice maker Johnson Creek Enterprises, of Hartland, closes

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. ojvape
    This message by ojvape has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 10, 2021, Reason: Unregistered supplier.
    May 10, 2021
  12. Trendyvure

Trendyvure Full Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Hello and welcome to ECF Anastacia!

13. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    There are a few upgrades from Blu I could recommend, problem is, I don’t keep track of what is still made and available. I’ve got several, and my favorites are the Justfog minifit- super tiny and easy to lose though - Thelema pod mod - replaceable coils - and the Vaporesso Luxe Q - draw activated. That last one is the easiest thing ever to use, very nice.

There’s not a thing wrong with starting with disposables. But you’re going to have better luck - and for less money - with pods. And they are a really easy way to vape.

With open (refillable) devices, you’ll have loads of flavors to pick from, and you’ll find something that works for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. DLKnives

DLKnives Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I agree! The Sceptre is what I am using right now as I type this, and it has a rechargeable battery and replaceable coils and pods. You would love it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Territoo

Territoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Check the classifieds.

16. Bliss Doubt

Bliss Doubt Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I started out with tobacco flavors. I think many new vapers want tobacco flavors, to ease the transition from cigarettes. Others always want them forever. I remember really liking Mount Baker Vapor's flavor called "Coumarin Pipe". I tried it based on the reviews, not because I was looking for a pipe tobacco flavor. It tasted toasty, smooth, nearly neutral, easy to use all day.

• Informative Informative x 1