NEW Nobacco Juice USA Stocked Today!!!! 10-5-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
But I can't help it Kee.... these are the only 2 flavors I vape! I have spent millions of dollars and have tried every flavor currently on the market, including some flavor that haven't even been invented yet. For weeks I have groveled, begged, badgered, and pleaded with people to send me their Colonel Caramel and Banana Breeze for free. I even offered to pay 10% of the shipping cost but nobody responded. I can't tell you how stoked I am now that they are back in stock. I just wish they would just make these flavors here in the U.S.A. and use PG/VG blend....that would be great.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I am definitely curious about this banana. I am going to wait for SnowDragon to post a review on it since he has sent a bazillion smackaroos on these flavors. Hop to it, lil buddy!

I have never tried any banana vaping products, and I remember seeing Bananas foster or something on the V4L site..so please, any words of wisdom on this new flavor would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Wader...I specifically requested you post that Cinnamon flavor within 5 mins!!! Sheesh!!! (jk!):p

As always..thanks for the new flavors to try!!! Keeps us all in our happy place! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread