New Noobie Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo317

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester NY
Hello ECF community, long time creaper here and finally decided to join a few days ago. Ive been using the site to get information about e-cigs since I got hosed at a mall kiosk a few years back. After dropping a few hundered bucks on a junk product I was back to smoking in a few days. I finally decided to give e-cigs another go and got a Tornado tank from totally wicked. This thing is great I still havent dumped the analogs completely but I smoke WAY less than I used to. All I need now is to find my perfect flavor and I know I can quit the nastyness of analogs. I can see a REO in my future lol Im just waiting to save the money from my former analog habbit. Lookin forward to a great time with everyone here on ECF.

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
Hi Donzo and welcome! Ahhh the old mall kiosk scam. haha You are definitely not alone there. Have heard great things about the Reo and had one (a beautiful woodvil) in my shopping cart the other day but fought the impulse and deleted it. It was gone in seconds thank goodness. I have spent way too much money on vape supplies this week already. Don't kick yourself too hard about the analogues. It is huge that you are on your way.

Donzo317

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester NY
I tell ya if the seller at that kiosk wasnt a verry attractive woman with a nice accent and tons of clevage Im sure I wouldnt have spent that much on a bad product lol. The wife wasnt happy when I told her that but live and learn right. Im in the same boat knobby I spent alot of money this week trying to get all the supplies I need so ILL wait a while on the REO the wife doesnt seem to mid as long as its not on analogs, thanks for the support.

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
For all my big talk before I got my e-cig, it took me a couple of weeks to kick the cigarettes.

I am now just over 1 week into 100% vaping and no cigarettes

I have an eGo-T also

Love it

don’t beat yourself up, there will come a time ( for me it was pretty darn quick ) when I would prefer the e-cig... then it was just a matter of removing all the cigarettes from the house and having this as the only option.

so far... doing great!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
A good source of all-day vapes in Backwoods Brew

My all-days are his Casablanca (complex Turkish blend w/ some cocoa) and his Vanilla Bean (the vanilla bean is subtle - I probably would not have been able to vape it early on. But Casablanca was my first all day vape). I also change up the Casablanca by adding more cocoa to it, either as FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa (non-sweet good mixer) or Vapor4Life WOWbacco (a very very cocoa tobacco w/ a bit of sweet)

He also has many fans of his Applewood and his Honey Flue Cured tobaccos and others

Only other all-day I have used is FreedomSMokeUSA Desert Ship which is a stronger nutty and pungent Turkish blend, and I would change it up with their Chocolate, Vanilla Tahity or oRYental 4 (each a bit sweet) - sometimes they blends would get close to Casablanca

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA. These people have M401 supplies. Check it out. Also, I think you can probably get an adapter that would allow you to use other attys with your battery or other batteries with your atty. Not sure who sells those....E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings has a lot of adapters....might check there. Good luck. ANY pv is better than no pv...that's my attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread