Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Welcome! I smoked 2 packs a day for 25 years and I've not smoked for 8 days days now since I got my vaporizer. I've tried other methods like pills, patch,I even tried the electronic cigalikes. But nothing was working or satisfied me until I got my vaporizer. With my vaporizer I was able to get plenty of vapor with a long lasting battery and a great throat hit. I was able to stop smoking without any misery! It was wonderful! I find myself Really enjoying vaping! I keep my nicotine high at a 24 to get me through without cravings. IL lower it later on as I progress.I found their is a HUGE difference in juice from the regular smoke shop and the ones you get from a vape shop and now buy from the vape shops. I really love that through the vape shops you can order which amount of pg and vg in juice you want and control your own outcome. If the shop does not offer a choice of pg and vg I'll go to another shop that will! It's been a pretty great weak for just having had quit smoking! I think you will find its easier than you think to quit with vaping and I'm sure you will really enjoy it! Congratulations on your decision to quit. Keep us posted on how it goes ok.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
So glad you decided to give it another go and I bet this time you will do just fine. Things change and improve almost daily so I imagine that you do see the huge progress e-cigs have made since you last tried them. Good luck to you and welcome to the forum. There is always someone here who can help with questions or problems. The best part are the wonderful people you will meet. Happy vaping to you and I'm glad you are here. :)

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Can't imagine how much more confusing vape is now compared to the last time you looked. Just so many ways to get one's vape on. Regulated mods, mech mods, high amp regulated sub ohm-able mods, rba's, rda's, rta's, (re-buildable atomizers, dirpper and tanks) wick and wire, which to pick?

Tis an exciting time to be in the world of Vape. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

P.S.: The cat bites.!

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I also took a small "vape-cation" for a while. One of the most important things I did was take a good look at why I stopped vaping. For me, everything was too involved and required work and I am lazy.

I had to take everything apart, clean everything, let it dry, fill it back up nightly and it became a nightly hour and a half long ritual that I really didn't enjoy doing. This time through, I went for "easy" first and fun stuff to mess with if I wanted but not if I didn't.

Take a good look at it for you personally. One difference is that there are so many choices, you can really zero in on something that satisfies you because it isn't just the juice that is subjective.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I'd buy it online. 101vapes has both for a pretty good cost. Although I would like to spend money locally in a good B&M, it is hard to justify spending 2-3 times more for it than you can find elsewhere.

I can buy PTII coils for $5.79 a 5 pack and the local B&M wanted $12 for knock-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread