Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I just ordered (all 18mgs):

Butterfly Bait
Caramel
Crazy Ape
Grasshopper
Pchela's Famous Five Layer

I'm wondering what the PG/VG ratio is on these (I didn't see them on the web site, sorry if I missed it). I'm hoping more PG than VG:ohmy: I ordered some other joose just recently and didn't realize that it was VG/PG ratio rather than PG/VG, ordered 12mgs and it's just not hitting it for me flavor wise or throat hit (unless I use an atomizer). Thankfully, I ordered the 18 mgs from Mom & Pop Vapor and praying if it is a VG/PG mix (i.e., 60/40) it should turn out ok, given the higher nic level. If it's PG/VG mix (60PG/40VG), then I'm all set.

Irrespective, looking forward to trying thise new joose I've heard so much about!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
This was the response I got when I asked the same question a couple weeks ago. I ordered alot of the same flavors you did so it probably applys to you also. I also ordered with 18mg nic. I, myself, also prefer more PG to VG but have not had any problems with flavor or TH with M&P's juice. The Butterfly Bait is amazing!

Morfeeus
Welcome to mom and Pops with the flavoring in the e-liquid you have chosen it would be 40 pg and 60 vg
thank you for ordering and we hope you enjoy them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread