New Pending Products Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As many of you know, i've had several new products pending for quite awhile. I still intend to manufacture them and my reasons for delaying their release are two fold; First, is a backlog of Precise orders and second is a lack of manpower. To release new products would not be fair to those customers currently waiting, plus I have insufficient help to get them done if i were to release them.

Please know that I have a plan in place to get caught up. We are currently moving into a larger manufacturing facility and i will be hiring on additional workers. I hope to be finished moving in and set up by months end and a sufficent staff hired to meet demand. There should be little to no wait times on Precise products after this and i can then turn my attention back to innovating and releasing new products. :)

David

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
As many of you know, i've had several new products pending for quite awhile. I still intend to manufacture them and my reasons for delaying their release are two fold; First, is a backlog of Precise orders and second is a lack of manpower. To release new products would not be fair to those customers currently waiting, plus I have insufficient help to get them done if i were to release them.

Please know that I have a plan in place to get caught up. We are currently moving into a larger manufacturing facility and i will be hiring on additional workers. I hope to be finished moving in and set up by months end and a sufficent staff hired to meet demand. There should be little to no wait times on Precise products after this and i can then turn my attention back to innovating and releasing new products. :)

David

Don't let David's calm demeanor fool you. Behind the scenes he is grouchy. I called him this past week while he was was in the midst of fine-tuning the new shop layout, and he almost bit my head off. Haha. I'm so grateful that he left me those parts of my anatomy that are essential to blissful vaping.

Seriously, congrats on the new digs, David. I'm looking forward to a tour of the new facility once you're all settled in and up and running.

Mom
P.S. Does this mean that I'll finally get a P-10??:p

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I'm running for the position of first person to be banned from Super T. ;-) -Magnus

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Some things like the locking switch are greatly needed but the thing that makes a Precise what it is, is Davids commitment to his art. Fans of other mods may disagree but I have not seen a commercial product in over 25 years that comes close to the quality that goes into a Precise.

I am getting itchy fingers for a P-16 but am holding off until the line thins out a bit. Thanks for the update David. Some things just aren't done overnight and I think the users that truly enjoy your devices can see with both eyes closed that a Precise is worth the wait.

It reminds me of "back in the day" that an auto with the plate that said "Body by Fisher" meant everything. Sticking to your guns and refusing to compromise on what a Precise by Super T means is admirable in this day of instant everything. Keep the quality regardles of the wait. There simply is no replacement for the craftsmanship every Precise carries with it! :)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I'm running for the position of first person to be banned from Super T. ;-) -Magnus
I think there have been a couple before you lol.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
i can wait david. just checking in to see what's up these days :) since everyone and their mama are making those tanks for CE2's now, i still hold out the hope that you will make one too. i'll even send you some delrin, lexan tubes and some CE2's to play with if you want to give it a go. i couldn't get them to work without leaking so i'm using the metal CE2's now.

PM or email me if you want me to send you a care package ;-)

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
Some sort of tank feed system would be much appreciated by this community, I think. I own the Vapemate, but I was hoping for something automatic and even, although I did get that Vapemate to autofeed for a while. I found the innovapor reservoir system interesting, but don't know if the ceramic material will plug up over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread