New Pics and Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Some updated pics of the Super T and a video to boot!

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGy30pccJ0]YouTube - TheVideo 0002[/url]

l_13fda4112dde447380f36c49bf28f764.jpg

l_304483da6e034168bf087d17628783ae.jpg

l_18ea513d3926497dbdf00c320c28520e.jpg

l_f4bb5c65f64646bf99b9899654ff6de6.jpg

l_b8f076d137f14851a115fb1ebf81c569.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the kind words! I should mention, out of respect for ECF rules, i have to refrain from answering questions about prices, sales etc in this post(you'll have to PM me about those types of questions), but i can answer questions about design, function and general comments on here.

I contacted Joe about getting my own spot in the Supporting Suppliers area (It will be under the name Super T Manufacturing which i've been in business since 2002) so hopefully that will happen soon and I will be putting a post up next week in the Buying and Selling section under E cig Suppliers so keep an eye out.

Thanks again for all the compliments!

David

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great video and great looking device! And from my home state, no less! :D

Will be looking forward to your date of sale and the price you will be asking.

Any thoughts/plans for an led? (led's attract me like bug to a electric zapper :hubba:)

By the way, great job to mom for the demo, too! :D

Unfortunately, No LED. I like bling too, but from the standpoint of this project, it would have necessitated wiring and then the possibility of another thing to fail. I designed this with no wiring and no solder and to be the most reliable unit out there.

Think of it as the Range Rover of PV's. Refined, yet Rugged; something you wouldn't hesitate to bring into the depths of the Amazon with no backup!

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I love it.. great work. Is there any idea of date they will be available, and cost? I am slowly going to acquire a collection of mods that my wife would choke at if she knew about....

So, since I put the first comment, can I buy the first one? LOL

Then you can meet me and let me try it! :)

It looks nice! I love that it is "Mom" tested!! That was cute.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
That is a work of art, and i am not just saying it.
I wish there were more designs like this not only for e-cigs, but for all aspects of everyday life. I L O V E it!

No one will ever convince me though that the end switch is comfortable to use. I do understand it makes the design much more straight forward.
I can tell by the way your mom vaped with it, its a very soft button to activate, which is great and minimizes the stress put on the fingers.
Regardless of my own opinion on the switch, if there was a poll for which one of the tubular mods is the best, i would vote #1 for your design, execution and aesthetics.
I do my own mods (based on already available parts), and never buy form others, (no need), but i might purchase a T1 from you just because i would like to see it sitting on my desk.
Thank you forcedfuel50 for the time you put into it, and i am sure your mom will enjoy it for many years to come.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I love the design....very sweet device. A couple of questions/suggestions. How come your offering only the 801 with the controlled air flow? I would love to have a 901 mod that you can control the airflow. Also mods that are perfectly circular can easily roll off the table. People who own an SD know what I am talking about. Does the SuperT have this problem?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love the design....very sweet device. A couple of questions/suggestions. How come your offering only the 801 with the controlled air flow? I would love to have a 901 mod that you can control the airflow. Also mods that are perfectly circular can easily roll off the table. People who own an SD know what I am talking about. Does the SuperT have this problem?

The Super-T is quite adept at rolling, but given its ruggedness (vids coming soon;-) )should you ever need to move heavy furniture or a refrigerator, just throw a couple of Super-T's under it and roll it away! I do suppose one could just stick one of those little tiny circular foam sticky things on it, they come in packs of dozen or so with self adhevise sticky backs, can't for the life of me think of what they are called, but they sure would keep it from rolling!

As far as the 901 airflow, it draws air from a hole in the side and though one could theoritically plug that hole and draw through the center hole, i have yet to test its effectiveness so I can't tell whether it will be suitable or not without testing. I have found the 801 atomizer so robust and good at its job, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to you.

David

Last edited:

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
The Super-T is quite adept at rolling, but given its ruggedness (vids coming soon;-) ) should you ever need to move heavy furniture or a refrigerator, just throw a couple of Super-T's under it and roll it away! I do suppose one could just stick one of those little tiny circular foam sticky things on it, they come in packs of dozen or so with self adhevise sticky backs, can't for the life of me think of what they are called, but they sure would keep it from rolling!

As far as the 901 airflow, it draws air from a hole in the side and though one could theoritically plug that hole and draw through the center hole, i have yet to test its effectiveness so I can't tell whether it will be suitable or not without testing. I have found the 801 atomizer so robust and good at its job, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to you.

David

That is a good idea... regarding the sticky foam....that would probably stop it from rolling.

Why do I want airflow control on a 901 device?....I use a lot of cartomizers....and all the cartomizers are compatible with 901 threads. So a 901 compatible device that could also be used with cartomizers is a big advantage. The popular cartomizer out there are the KR808d-1, Red Dragon annd my favorite the Greencig cartomizers.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Very nice. :)

As you didn't remove the cap/adapter for the 801 in the video, we can only guess...with the adjustable draw (very nice, have been waiting for someone to do this), does that mean the battery compartment is *not* sealed? Or is it sealed further down the endcap, allowing dripping without worries of filling the battery compartment?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread