New pod, Swis from Ipha. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
I saw these Swis - IPHA - Born for Vape

And immediately started thinking gifts for myself ;) and a few friends I have been working on to quit the analogs. I've gifted one I think two or three mods and tanks and he has broke them all. This looks like a great one for him being all stainless. And TBH, I'm kinda a stainless fan myself. Although I'm thinking the matte black would match my Pilot Vanishing Point fountain pen.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
Couple of interesting things I just noticed about this pod system. It says that it's wicking material is celucotton, I assume that means its rayon fiber. And also it looks like the pods are about the same size and shape as juul pods. I'm wondering if there is any cross compatibility.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Couple of interesting things I just noticed about this pod system. It says that it's wicking material is celucotton, I assume that means its rayon fiber. And also it looks like the pods are about the same size and shape as juul pods. I'm wondering if there is any cross compatibility.
Yes the Juul pods do fit

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
looks like they aren't stealing our ideas here anymore. cellucotton maybe, wouldn't think 5.5w though. that indeed might be my wattage limit for those crazy hi nic salts tho.

As low of a wattage as that may seem it's probably about right for running high nic salt juices. I can't get over about 6 watts using 40mg salts in a doggystyle rta. I start getting wierd flavors from the salt nic at higher wattage.

It looks like a pretty cool little device, but I'm pretty much done with buying draw activated pod systems. I've lost a sourin drop and a smok novo to firing issues already.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Doesn't make much sense to me. Seems it all about the casing - food grade ss. But since it's painted, what does that even matter? It is cross-compatible with Juul, so maybe that's the idea. Come out with a sleek case & refillable pod for someone that has Juul, and wants something prettier or a different juice. And it's a brand new company, that may not make it. At least if they disappear, you can use the Juul battery or pod, so I guess that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread