The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

[New Product& Thanksgiving Giveaway] Do you want to get the VOOPOO New Rex Kit for free?

Discussion in 'Voopoo' started by VOOPOO_Thea, Nov 21, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VOOPOO_Thea

VOOPOO_Thea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2016
    shenzhen,China
    Hi guys,

Have you ever wonder to have a new starter kit without a buit-in battery from VOOPOO? We have it now already! Here the Rex Kit it is~
    What's more, Thanksgiving Day is coming around the cornor~ All we want to say to you is "Thanks for choosing VOOPOO"!

How to enter the giveaway?
    Pretty simple, you just need to comment as the following steps:

1. Just need to comment with your first impression of the REX kit, with the caption below and fill in the blank.

" Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause ___________.

2. Or you just need to share a story that vaping helps you a lot in your life or share your Thanksgiving plan.

Winners will be picked on next Monday, Nov. 26th. Good luck to you all!

Last but not least, thanks for the support and advice from you guys.

We always try the best to be perfect by producing better vape devices for the whole vape community.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Pod_Vaper

Pod_Vaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause it looks nice and compact, making it easily portable. I prefer single battery mods.

3. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    " Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I want to Vape this forward to someone who wants to quit smoking and who desperately needs to quit smoking but can not afford to buy a kit on her own. My daughter's Mother."

My story: I quit smoking 2 yrs ago using a Vape. My first Vape was a Pen and the tank was plastic with 2 cotton wicks. Started off at 24mg nicotine and work my way down to 0 nicotine. Now its all about something to do with my hands or in stressful situations which in my job thats daily. I havent picked up another cigarette nor have I had the desire. Now I want to Vape this forward to someone else who will benefit from it as I have.

4. MartinD

MartinD Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I like compact , single battery mods.I already have UForce tank and it works great with N1 coils.Beautiful flavor and cloud production.

5. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause because I'm sick of carrying a bunch of batteries . And the appearance is quite modern. I smoked more than 30 years and, thanks to vaping, gave up this bad habit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vero4ka

Vero4ka Full Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT because it is modern, beautiful set which made for women's hands exclusively.
    I quit smoking tobacco 5 years ago and I'm grateful to vaping for the fact that he helped me to abandon the harmful habit.
    Thank you so much for the good job

7. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I'd like to give it to my sister. She has two brain damaged children who depend on her and she needs to quit smoking. I think this kit would be perfect for her.

I started vaping years ago but didn't stick with it. Then I got in two car accidents in 5 weeks last year. I blacked out both times. While they were trying to find out why it happened they found an 80% blockage in my heart and put in a Stent. I knew I had to quit smoking. I dual used for a while smoking less and less and vaping more. I finally quit smoking entirely and only vape now. If not for vaping I couldn't have quit smoking and who knows what would have happened to my heart.

My 87 year old parents came into town and my family is all getting together for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully it's something we can do for years to come.

8. Partizanga

Partizanga Full Member

Nov 16, 2018
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause it's so small and compact - in the bag, in the pocket, in woman's hand.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thanks for vaping. I wanna win REX KIT cause it's the perfect size and looks very comfortable and it's from VOOPOO.

10. Eduard Sorokin

Eduard Sorokin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2018
    " Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause very compact, convenient and modern device "
    Vaping helped me a lot. He stopped choking when he walked. Stopped smelling like an ashtray. Improved health.

11. RadiusNick

RadiusNick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause i like the look and the compact size of it,the paint job is really nice and most important;it has a VOOPOO board in it.

12. wackygt

wackygt Senior Member

Nov 4, 2018
    First of all thanks to Voopoo for giving us members a chance to win one of these.

Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I would love a single external battery mod to use when my Drag Mini is charging and so far am loving the quality of the U-Force tank.

Vaping for me had been a number of false starts over the last 3 years but this most recent attempt has been the most successful. For that I would like to credit the ECF family - no question is a stupid one resulting in me going from 20 rollies a day you.1st week totally smoke free. So thank you all!

13. MakeAmericaVape

MakeAmericaVape New Member

Nov 24, 2018
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause it looks like it will be of use to me

14. sergor25

sergor25 Full Member

Jan 31, 2015
    town
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause it looks amazing and have nice size

15. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Wow is that a sleek looking device!

Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause of the small form factor. Looks just the right size for my hands, or better yet, my Mother's. That and the fact that it comes with the AWESOME UFORCE tank! LOVE that thing ♥♥

16. Art85

Art85 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2018
    Agree with the rest - this mod has a nice look, compact and original. It will be irreplaceable me on fishing :thumbs:
    Thanks to vaping, I gave up the deadly habit of Smoking !!!:banana:

17. Det313

Det313 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause of the spell design. My current set up is bulky and would love a smaller set up. This would make it a lot easier to carry as well.

18. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause it has a Gene chip, compact size (single battery) and nice modern design!
    'With REX on hand, you are going be a street trendsetter' - I completely agree:thumbs:

19. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT BEcause I like free stuff.

20. AlSok

AlSok Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2018
    I wanna win REX KIT cause because my collection does not have compact mods and I want to try.
    Thanks for vaping for helping me stop Smoking !!!