[New Product& Thanksgiving Giveaway] Do you want to get the VOOPOO New Rex Kit for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Hi guys,

Have you ever wonder to have a new starter kit without a buit-in battery from VOOPOO? We have it now already! Here the Rex Kit it is~
What's more, Thanksgiving Day is coming around the cornor~ All we want to say to you is "Thanks for choosing VOOPOO"!

How to enter the giveaway?
Pretty simple, you just need to comment as the following steps:

1. Just need to comment with your first impression of the REX kit, with the caption below and fill in the blank.

" Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause ___________.

2. Or you just need to share a story that vaping helps you a lot in your life or share your Thanksgiving plan.

Winners will be picked on next Monday, Nov. 26th. Good luck to you all!

Last but not least, thanks for the support and advice from you guys.

We always try the best to be perfect by producing better vape devices for the whole vape community.

DsH15UdU0AEGEc-.jpg

DsShtOdWoAAHdAL.jpg

DsbutZqUcAA77HH.jpg

Last edited:

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
" Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I want to Vape this forward to someone who wants to quit smoking and who desperately needs to quit smoking but can not afford to buy a kit on her own. My daughter's Mother."

My story: I quit smoking 2 yrs ago using a Vape. My first Vape was a Pen and the tank was plastic with 2 cotton wicks. Started off at 24mg nicotine and work my way down to 0 nicotine. Now its all about something to do with my hands or in stressful situations which in my job thats daily. I havent picked up another cigarette nor have I had the desire. Now I want to Vape this forward to someone else who will benefit from it as I have.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I'd like to give it to my sister. She has two brain damaged children who depend on her and she needs to quit smoking. I think this kit would be perfect for her.

I started vaping years ago but didn't stick with it. Then I got in two car accidents in 5 weeks last year. I blacked out both times. While they were trying to find out why it happened they found an 80% blockage in my heart and put in a Stent. I knew I had to quit smoking. I dual used for a while smoking less and less and vaping more. I finally quit smoking entirely and only vape now. If not for vaping I couldn't have quit smoking and who knows what would have happened to my heart.

My 87 year old parents came into town and my family is all getting together for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully it's something we can do for years to come.

Last edited:

Eduard Sorokin

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2018
1. Just need to comment with your first impression of the REX kit, with the caption below and fill in the blank.
" Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause very compact, convenient and modern device "
2. Or you just need to share a story that vaping helps you a lot in your life or share your Thanksgiving plan.
Vaping helped me a lot. He stopped choking when he walked. Stopped smelling like an ashtray. Improved health.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
First of all thanks to Voopoo for giving us members a chance to win one of these.

Thanks for vaping, I wanna win REX KIT cause I would love a single external battery mod to use when my Drag Mini is charging and so far am loving the quality of the U-Force tank.

Vaping for me had been a number of false starts over the last 3 years but this most recent attempt has been the most successful. For that I would like to credit the ECF family - no question is a stupid one resulting in me going from 20 rollies a day you.1st week totally smoke free. So thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread