New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Why do you need a pass through on a Provari? I've never had issues with my battery life ( using one other always charging) when I go out put in freshly charged battery and carry other full battery( rarely need other one). The wraps are from Jwraps Alon Dotan. I think it's a nice idea if your Provaris are badly scratched up but I like mine naked or with a Serenity sleeve/lanyard when I'm out. But I've seen lots of pics of the wraps on the Provari Cult and they look nice and well fitted.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Not planning on buying a wrap, I agree I like mine as is and in time scratches are normal part of any products life. And since I am quite protective/carful/.... about my things they last awhile.

The pass thru, not buying immediately either, only like the idea for long car trips, such as when we we to the east coast last summer.

More so was just posting the thread because I think it is great provape keeps putting stuff out, and wanted to share with others.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I never thought about using a Provari passthru in a car for long trips, but would only be pratical if you take a lot of long trips or your work requires a lot of driving. Even then, $65 is pretty steep. That would buy 5 batteries.

The wraps are nice. Don't know that I'd get one as I like my satin blue. But getting one might curb my desire for a red Provari which may never happen.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
DSC01090.jpg pass thru=fail....wraps=win....i have 2 black chrome that are not that black anymore ...i e FDA trying to pry from my cold sweaty palms,so went with the black kevlar and the DR Who sonic screwdriver = me verry happy ....FDA=not so much

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread