Good bye ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
It is a sad day. My ProVari is on its way to a new owner. A bittersweet situation, me basically not vaping so the sell off began. I only have my Legacy and a pass thru left. I never thought when I purchased it that I would get to the point that I don't need to vape.I really don't have the desire to vape so 1ml has been lasting me about 4 days. I will always believe that the ProVari is one of the best mods out there. I know for certain that if I start vaping heavy again someday, my first purchase will be a ProVari. See I drank the kool-aid, I am part of the cult. ;)

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
It is a sad day. My ProVari is on its way to a new owner. A bittersweet situation, me basically not vaping so the sell off began. I only have my Legacy and a pass thru left. I never thought when I purchased it that I would get to the point that I don't need to vape.I really don't have the desire to vape so 1ml has been lasting me about 4 days. I will always believe that the ProVari is one of the best mods out there. I know for certain that if I start vaping heavy again someday, my first purchase will be a ProVari. See I drank the kool-aid, I am part of the cult. ;)

Hate to loose a good cult member but... Congratulations! That's awesome!
I don't have any intentions of quitting myself but if the day comes that I'm not liking it or simply don't feel the need... So much the better. Again... Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread