New Provari. Couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
Just got a black one with an extender and 2x AW 18650 2000 mah batteries.

How long will these batteries last before I have to replace them? Also how to tell when they need to be replaced?

Now I have soooo many voltage options, what is recommended for 2.6-2.8 ohm ce2 etc....is there a chart or spreadsheet somewhere to get a ballpark of perfect Vape voltages vs ohms on cartos? My main thing I can't figure out is to make my cartos not gunk up as fast between cleanings.

What makes blue displays better then red ones?

So far so good on this I really like the way it feels and the quality seems as good as ecf has advertised....I been using Chinese made ones for about a year and a half and they all break sooner than later.....Spent probably like $500+ dollars on batteries from 808 to egos in the last year and a half

How is provaris juice? All the USA ones I've tried so far are perfumie tasting and I've tried like 50+ I Vape Americano from gotvapes and peppermint from v4l. Always looking for substitutes for Chinese made stuffs if there's something similar to them.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!:vapor:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
The only question I can answer for you is that once the battery voltage drops to about 3.4 volts, the button on your Provari will flash red once every 3 seconds or so. Once that happens I keep vaping until it just stops vaping entirely which can be a few minutes to a few hours later. My button started flashing this afternoon at about 3:00 and it's still going strong at 10:16. I'm sure it will die in a matter of seconds now.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
With the carto's you are using start out with 4volts and move up from there to find your sweet spot with the juice you are using. With the gunking up of carto's it's all going to depend upon what juice you are using along with pg/vg content to a lesser degree. The darker juices tend to gunk faster than lighter juices and those that have more sugars etc. in them. Personally, for the price of a carto, I would toss them... they never taste the same after cleaning them and for me too much hassle.ymmv

What makes blue displays better then red ones? Nothing, it's all personal choice; however I don't believe they are currently selling the blue displays.

How long will AW IMR 2000mah batteries last? I have some aw imr 1100mah batteries that lasted me well over 8 months before they wouldn't fully charge. Just check you batteries when you take them off the charger (hit the button 11 times) to see that they are fully charging at 4.2 volts... over time they won't fully charge and will continue to degenerate,i.e., 4.1,4.0,3.9. You can still use them.. they just won't last as long.
You made a great choice for a pv. I've had mine for over a year and couldn't be happier.

cheers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread