new provari just arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new provari just arrived ordered it saturday!
It is bigger than my provape-1 .
Having adjustable voltage is amazing.
I finally got a good deep hit.
I'm using 510 regular cartomizer with Halos torgue56 tobacco flavor juice.
I did buy the ego adapter to use with the tank they sell at provape.
They are ok for road trips but I like more resistance with my hit so I use cartomizers that said.....
I do not like having to top them off all the time so I bought a little mama tank cartomizer combination
from big daddy vapes and I am having a problem with getting it back in place and the cartomizer seems to be dead I am going to try putting a regular cartomizer in it as soon as I watch some youtube videos on how to punch the hole and make it work.
Quit stinkys 8/28/2011 with a throw away ecig fron the tobacco shop from the first vape went back the next day and bought a riva fast forward month later bought a provape now almost five months stinky free TADA PROVARI
The provari gets 5 stars from me.
over 2 thousand dollars saved minus 1 thousand for juice cartos and toys! Getting dh to start vaping 4 months ago priceless

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ
I did buy the ego adapter to use with the tank they sell at provape.

Congrats on the Pro Vari Personal Vaporizer - PV²

Tip with the adapter - dont screw it down onto the PV² too tight. The insulator inside gets squashed easily and creates a short. Better to put the adapter on the Cart/Atty really tight and then on the PV²

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I sport the lil' mama pyrex tank with 2.5 ohm xl smoke tech dual coils and it is an amazing vape at 6 volts. Putting longer cartos on the lil' mama also makes it easier to prime the cartos with out making a mess. The best way I've found to prime them is to slide the tank up and down (covering the holes with the bottom delrin cap and forcing the hole to be exposed again by pushing the whole tank back down flush with the Provari). The carto bubbles up out of the punched holes as it's being primed. Also, I've noticed that the pyrex tanks for the lil' mama are much gentler on the outer o-rings of the delrin caps than the poycarbonate tanks (meaning it doesn't shred them to pieces, rendering them nonfunctional and prone to leaks) and the pyrex tubing also possesses the added incentive of not cracking due to certain juices reacting with the tank tubing. All the tanks I use now have either pyrex or stainless steel tubes as I've had too much bad luck with polycarbonate tubing. Congrats on the Provari purchase!!!

Last edited:

HoneyPie

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Florida
Congrats! I too am a new Provari owner. Ordered on the 12th, shipped out the next day and (with the holiday weekend) received on the 17th. I have to say it is sooooooo well worth the money. It is so versatile, as so far I've used it with a drip tip, a cart and with a tank and it really does the job. I also ordered a multitude of different juices from different vendors. The fun part is trying the different juices with different delivery devices at different volts. Really makes my vaping experience fun.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Congrats! I'm still wating on mine.

I ordered it at 7 AM on the 13th, but it didn't ship till the 16th. According to tracking it was still in Seattle, WA at 5:55 yesterday evening. I don't think it will make it to my mailbox today, but hopefully tomorrow!
USPS isn't the best about updating their scans in real time. I hope you have a surprise waiting in your mailbox today!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
USPS isn't the best about updating their scans in real time. I hope you have a surprise waiting in your mailbox today!

It's a hope, but with it saying it was scanned in at Seattle at 5:55 yesterday evening, I don't have much hope it will arrive today. Maybe I will be surprised though!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Mine arrived today! Yay, it's so nice. I haven't played with it too much yet, but I did figure the menu out. I've got a 2 ohm carto in a syringe tank on it right now (just switched it over from my other PV) and it's nice. Can't go up too high in the voltage, but it's nice to be able to fine tune it. I also really like the 'check your ohms' thing on the menu.

It seems very sturdy and durable. I am wondering if I could have it powder coated pink or something though ;)

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Awesome, congrats! I'm sure you could powder coat it if you were so inclined. Mine is also scheduled for delivery today. Usually the mail man shows up around 5:15 pm EST. Can't wait to get home and try it out. What voltage are you at with the 2 ohm carto? You can probably take it up to 5 volts before it throws an error message at you.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Got mine in today, too, woohoo. Spent about 30 minutes changes all of my LR DCT cartos out for 2.5's and filling them up. OMG, honey flue cured on 6V=heaven! This thing is awesome. Took like 2 seconds to figure out the menu. I was getting an E1 on one of my cartos that was labeled as a 2.5, ran an impedance check and it was 1.7, they mislabeled it. Too cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread