The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

new provari just arrived!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by gaylestorm, Jan 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gaylestorm

gaylestorm Full Member

Sep 18, 2011
    the sunny south
    My new provari just arrived ordered it saturday!
    It is bigger than my provape-1 .
    Having adjustable voltage is amazing.
    I finally got a good deep hit.
    I'm using 510 regular cartomizer with Halos torgue56 tobacco flavor juice.
    I did buy the ego adapter to use with the tank they sell at provape.
    They are ok for road trips but I like more resistance with my hit so I use cartomizers that said.....
    I do not like having to top them off all the time so I bought a little mama tank cartomizer combination
    from big daddy vapes and I am having a problem with getting it back in place and the cartomizer seems to be dead I am going to try putting a regular cartomizer in it as soon as I watch some youtube videos on how to punch the hole and make it work.
    Quit stinkys 8/28/2011 with a throw away ecig fron the tobacco shop from the first vape went back the next day and bought a riva fast forward month later bought a provape now almost five months stinky free TADA PROVARI
    The provari gets 5 stars from me.
    over 2 thousand dollars saved minus 1 thousand for juice cartos and toys! Getting dh to start vaping 4 months ago priceless

2. Shortstuff116

Shortstuff116 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Bellingham, MA
    Glad you like your Provari, it really is a great vv! Hope you get your tank problem(s) figured out.

Congratulations on your purchase!

3. Sicarius

Sicarius Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    NZ
    Congrats on the Pro Vari Personal Vaporizer - PV²

Tip with the adapter - dont screw it down onto the PV² too tight. The insulator inside gets squashed easily and creates a short. Better to put the adapter on the Cart/Atty really tight and then on the PV²

4. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    Fantastic, I was thinking about a provape as 3.7 volts with LR carts seems to work great for me. I just wonder how much VV improves the vaping experience??

5. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I don't have alot of experience with an array of different brands of juices But IMO Halo liquids work very well with variable voltage mods....good stuff. Thanks for sharing....:)

6. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I sport the lil' mama pyrex tank with 2.5 ohm xl smoke tech dual coils and it is an amazing vape at 6 volts. Putting longer cartos on the lil' mama also makes it easier to prime the cartos with out making a mess. The best way I've found to prime them is to slide the tank up and down (covering the holes with the bottom delrin cap and forcing the hole to be exposed again by pushing the whole tank back down flush with the Provari). The carto bubbles up out of the punched holes as it's being primed. Also, I've noticed that the pyrex tanks for the lil' mama are much gentler on the outer o-rings of the delrin caps than the poycarbonate tanks (meaning it doesn't shred them to pieces, rendering them nonfunctional and prone to leaks) and the pyrex tubing also possesses the added incentive of not cracking due to certain juices reacting with the tank tubing. All the tanks I use now have either pyrex or stainless steel tubes as I've had too much bad luck with polycarbonate tubing. Congrats on the Provari purchase!!!

7. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

vv is the bomb:)

8. Retriever

Retriever Moved On

Nov 2, 2011
    Enjoy your new Provari! :)

9. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Awesome and congrats! These threads are killing me. Mine was ready for usps pickup on the 14 but didn't actually ship until yesterday :( Considering the long weekend we just had, it feels like forever.

Enjoy it!

10. HoneyPie

HoneyPie Full Member Verified Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Florida
    Congrats! I too am a new Provari owner. Ordered on the 12th, shipped out the next day and (with the holiday weekend) received on the 17th. I have to say it is sooooooo well worth the money. It is so versatile, as so far I've used it with a drip tip, a cart and with a tank and it really does the job. I also ordered a multitude of different juices from different vendors. The fun part is trying the different juices with different delivery devices at different volts. Really makes my vaping experience fun.

11. Spazmelda

Spazmelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Congrats! I'm still wating on mine.

I ordered it at 7 AM on the 13th, but it didn't ship till the 16th. According to tracking it was still in Seattle, WA at 5:55 yesterday evening. I don't think it will make it to my mailbox today, but hopefully tomorrow!

12. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    USPS isn't the best about updating their scans in real time. I hope you have a surprise waiting in your mailbox today!

13. Spazmelda

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    It's a hope, but with it saying it was scanned in at Seattle at 5:55 yesterday evening, I don't have much hope it will arrive today. Maybe I will be surprised though!

14. Spazmelda

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Mine arrived today! Yay, it's so nice. I haven't played with it too much yet, but I did figure the menu out. I've got a 2 ohm carto in a syringe tank on it right now (just switched it over from my other PV) and it's nice. Can't go up too high in the voltage, but it's nice to be able to fine tune it. I also really like the 'check your ohms' thing on the menu.

It seems very sturdy and durable. I am wondering if I could have it powder coated pink or something though ;)

15. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Awesome, congrats! I'm sure you could powder coat it if you were so inclined. Mine is also scheduled for delivery today. Usually the mail man shows up around 5:15 pm EST. Can't wait to get home and try it out. What voltage are you at with the 2 ohm carto? You can probably take it up to 5 volts before it throws an error message at you.

16. Sicarius

Sicarius Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    NZ
  17. Spazmelda

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Oh, neat! I don't know if I'm willing to risk taking it all apart though. I didn't even think about the baking part. I guess that's pretty important.

18. Spazmelda

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Oh, missed this. I had it at 4.5. The juice was tasting kind of burnt higher than that.

19. andyman97

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Got mine in today, too, woohoo. Spent about 30 minutes changes all of my LR DCT cartos out for 2.5's and filling them up. OMG, honey flue cured on 6V=heaven! This thing is awesome. Took like 2 seconds to figure out the menu. I was getting an E1 on one of my cartos that was labeled as a 2.5, ran an impedance check and it was 1.7, they mislabeled it. Too cool!

20. Spazmelda

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I just put one of those vision extreme cartos on there, and WOW! It about blew my head off. I had to stop before i got sick Good stuff, but I may have to crank down the voltage on those. Yum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.