Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
Just got my IBTanked.
Washed it, primed the 3.2ohm carto with juice, filled the tank, fiddled my thingy and let it rest for a while
The vape isn't bad, My Nova's taste better. But, I will reserve full judgement for a while.
I will get a few tanks through on the 2ohm carto next and see how that goes.

WP_20131230_15_44_43_Pro.jpg

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I completely agree that the nova tastes better, considerably better. I had lots of trouble with my 3.5 V-Fate leaking like crazy, sent back to MVS and they replaced it, hopefully this one works, but for now I'm still counting on my IBTanked. Once the carto is primed properly, the experience is very, very good!
I currently have the pre punched cartos the IBT sells (smoke I think), but I drill them out a little bigger on my drill press to handle the thicker 100% VG that I prefer. This is working quite well for me. Another IBT order to come in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Just got my IBTanked.
Washed it, primed the 3.2ohm carto with juice, filled the tank, fiddled my thingy and let it rest for a while
The vape isn't bad, My Nova's taste better. But, I will reserve full judgement for a while.
I will get a few tanks through on the 2ohm carto next and see how that goes.

View attachment 289536

It's not unusual for a fresh carto tank to taste better the next day.
I also like the Vivi Nova BDCs, they both taste great, but different somehow.
The usable wattage is very different for the 2 different systems. Don't try to run them alike. Find the best wattage for each system. The BDCs can be run at a much higher wattage but do not wick as fast when chain vaping.
My experience so far is that cartos taste best from 7-8 watts, where the BDCs can be run as high as 14 watts, but are best around 11 or 12 watts.
Of course the battery usage differs a lot between the 2 systems.

Enjoy your new Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread