Status
Not open for further replies.

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
pv.jpg

So I was told that it's mandatory to post a thread with a new, first provari purchase (with a picture, of course).

So here's my provari mini. Just got here today. I love it! The size is absolutely perfect, it feels great, and is operating to perfection.

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
View attachment 308227

So I was told that it's mandatory to post a thread with a new, first provari purchase (with a picture, of course).

So here's my provari mini. Just got here today. I love it! The size is absolutely perfect, it feels great, and is operating to perfection.

Isn't it just a wonderfully crafted device. Went from BLu cigs to Provari. Rags to riches.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I've barely touched my mech mods since getting my Provari.

I know I will use them again at some point, if and when I try doing 1 oHm coils and don't want to hit the amp limit. But since getting it last week, I've been using my Mini so much that i'm starting to see a tear-drop pattern on my right palm ;)

-- Glenn

Congratulations!
Sadly I fear, all else will be taking a backseat to your ProVari. I know my Evic is in a box some place around here and my Vamo sits in my vape rack gathering dust.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
View attachment 308227

The size is absolutely perfect...

I've never seen a Mini in-person, but I have to imagine that thing is SMALL!

Heck, even a standard in 650 is fairly small..

My Sigelei in 350 mode is tiny -- which is apparently bigger than the Mini?? :blink:

I've got pretty big hands, so for me I'd be worried about the Mini's button placement..

Regardless, enjoy! :)

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia

My Sigelei in 350 mode is tiny -- which is apparently bigger than the Mini?? :blink:

I've got pretty big hands, so for me I'd be worried about the Mini's button placement..

It is very small. Smaller than I imagined prior to its arrival. I'm so happy to have something that is small. Its size is the only reason I don't plan on getting an extension cap for a larger battery. I'll try to take a picture with something to scale later tonight.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
It is very small. Smaller than I imagined prior to its arrival. I'm so happy to have something that is small. Its size is the only reason I don't plan on getting an extension cap for a larger battery. I'll try to take a picture with something to scale later tonight.

I've seen some photos of a Mini in 350 mode with an IBTanked halfing.. talk about tiny, LOL

The 490 extension cap adds 1/2" to the length, which isn't much.. but will give you more vape time if you're out for the day & don't want to carry a spare 350 battery (if you otherwise would need to, that is)

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
I've seen some photos of a Mini in 350 mode with an IBTanked halfing.. talk about tiny, LOL

The 490 extension cap adds 1/2" to the length, which isn't much.. but will give you more vape time if you're out for the day & don't want to carry a spare 350 battery (if you otherwise would need to, that is)

Thanks for the info. I'll give it some thought. For now I'm all set.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

Well, I have little hands and have the standard. I tried both and liked the standard better (for me). Personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread