New Provari User ..... A few observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburns

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
North Carolina
Got my new Provari yesterday and thought I would give my early impression of this mod. Obviously having had it for such a short time I won't comment on durability or battery use.

What I am most impressed with, and the one thing I was fighting against with all my other e-cigs, is the consistency of each draw. Set this to whatever voltage you find appropriate and just like an analog cigarette, every draw is the same. It's awesome in that regard. On all my others I would get the first few wonderful draws on a fresh battery and then spend the rest of the time trying to get others like them while the battery slowly discharged. By the end of the battery charge I was sucking constantly like a tick on a hound dog trying to get the nic I needed. Now I find myself actually smoking it less to keep the top of my head from blowing off. :blink:

As others have stated the build quality is impressive and the one button interface works fine. I was a bit worried about that. However, it doesn't feel like you are clicking forever and it became second nature almost from the first use. I bought the extender and two of the longer batteries but haven't used them yet. The standard battery seems to be lasting most of a day on first charge. Time will tell more on that.

It came with a few eGo tank Mega Atomizers Type B with the 2ml tank tip so that is what I've put on first. Convenient, easy to fill right from the juice bottle and so far no leaks. I'll try various others as time goes by but my first impression of the eGo is positive. I don't want to walk around puffing on something that looks like a hookah. I have nothing against the police but don't particularly want to get too up close and personal.

In any event, these are my first, totally positive, impressions. I hope they might be helpful to someone trying to decide whether or not to drop the cash on the Provari.

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I was a bit worried about the menu system but everyone says it's not an issue and I'm so glad to discover it's not! I'm just as happy with mine as I hoped I'd be and more! I too hated the dreaded voltage drop with my 3.7 14500 mods and was constantly feeling the need to change to fresh batts. This thing takes most everything out of the "what's wrong now?" equation. I love it!

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Gotta agree, had mine since Mon. and dripped all day trying out all my diff.
flavours. Put the ego mega b tank(and adapter) on yesterday and both the
flavour and vapour increased dramatically. Initially I thought, from what I'd
read, it just doesn't get any better than dripping....obviously(for me) not so!

All the cartos and attys I bought will be gathering dust, they can't hold a
flame to this tank system.

Just fill and go. So easy, so clean, not a drop of wasted juice!

Cheers Hitmetwice.

jburns

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
North Carolina
Gotta agree, had mine since Mon. and dripped all day trying out all my diff.
flavours. Put the ego mega b tank(and adapter) on yesterday and both the
flavour and vapour increased dramatically. Initially I thought, from what I'd
read, it just doesn't get any better than dripping....obviously(for me) not so!

All the cartos and attys I bought will be gathering dust, they can't hold a
flame to this tank system.

Just fill and go. So easy, so clean, not a drop of wasted juice!

Cheers Hitmetwice.

I'll have to wait a bit and see how long the tank lasts before it begins to leak and how much of a mess it makes before I realize it is leaking. I'm trying to be careful not to twist it as I am pulling it off. So far though, as you say, it's all good.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Got my new Provari yesterday.............. Now I find myself actually smoking it less to keep the top of my head from blowing off. :blink:........................................

In any event, these are my first, totally positive, impressions. I hope they might be helpful to someone trying to decide whether or not to drop the cash on the Provari.

+1, Ya gotta be careful or else.....
explosive.gif
...it's naught good.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Provari's only get better with use. It will become part of you. I use mine with a tank and carto system and it lasts all day. No problems with batteries not lasting.I use the regular ones not the extender. Throat hit right on,taste, and vapor couldn't be better. The button is a non issue.I don't know how that could be a bad thing. Also if there is a problem the manual is right on the Provape web site.I haven't lost it yet.Customer Service is stellar. I would be willing to bet my Provari there isn't a finer safer mod made and I for one will always have Provari's.

jburns

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
North Carolina
Provari's only get better with use. It will become part of you. I use mine with a tank and carto system and it lasts all day. No problems with batteries not lasting.I use the regular ones not the extender. Throat hit right on,taste, and vapor couldn't be better. The button is a non issue.I don't know how that could be a bad thing. Also if there is a problem the manual is right on the Provape web site.I haven't lost it yet.Customer Service is stellar. I would be willing to bet my Provari there isn't a finer safer mod made and I for one will always have Provari's.

I can agree with all of that. Only negative so far is that I wake up with dry mouth. I imagine it's from the heavier vapor over the course of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread