New Provaris Arrived This Morn. Green & Blue & Red Display Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
some said the green button looked a little yellow.
not to me.
here it is, see for your self.
these pics were taken without a flash.

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

now for the blue.

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

and of course the red.

IMAG0556.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Don't understand why they make you pay extra for different colors.

SteamDaddy said:
yeah, i think it's a rip off, since i'm sure the led's cost the same.

It's not a rip off. Just standard business practice to recoupe parts prices and also looking out to keep their prices as low as possible for customers looking to save a few bucks.

Provape representatives have said that they don't make the LED displays, but buy them from an outside source. The blue and green displays cost Provape more to buy, thus that added cost is passed on only to those customers that desire the blue or green display. This keeps the cost of the basic Provari down instead of charging an increased price across the board for all customers. Why charge all customers a higher across-the-board price for more expensive parts they may not desire?

The same holds true for the colored bodies. Provape out-sources the ceramic paint jobs to another company and that service costs Provape to do so; therefore the price of that is passed on only to those customers who want a colored Provari.

My second Provari, a satin black with green LED, was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home from work this afternoon. I can confirm the green is a true green. :)

Last edited:

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
Provape representatives have said that they don't make the LED displays, but buy them from an outside source. The blue and green displays cost Provape more to buy, thus that added cost is passed on only to those customers that desire the blue or green display. This keeps the cost of the basic Provari down instead of charging an increased price across the board for all customers.

i figured that would be reasoning behind it.
s.o.p.

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
The green display looks great . . . Enjoy.

I just ordered another mini with the green, this morning. Red is too bright for my eyes. The blue and green are just right.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

i think i like the blue the best.
but red, green, blue, helps me color code my juices so i know what i'm using. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread