Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
The Rabies and The Mad Dog are both good RDAs. They are a little bit of a pain to build on but if you take your time it's not too bad. They hit like a sledge hammer and that I really like.

I think the Rabies is quite easy to build because of the staggered posts. At least for me the builddeck is easier than most clamp style decks.

And yes. It hits like a champ and offers really good flavour because of its bottom-side airflow.
And it has a large juicewell. For a 24mm Rda at least.

Reactions: Blyths

Blyths

Oct 14, 2017
Northern Ireland
Thanks for your suggestions guys they all look great I like the dead rabbit and the rabies but with the dead rabbit I understand that it is a cloud chasing sport device and it says not to be used with nicotine I use 6mg liquid and I'm not sure if I should get it or not. Also had a look at the sapor v2 which has caught my eye not sure what your thoughts would be on it but would like to hear them.

Reactions: mimöschen

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Thanks for your suggestions guys they all look great I like the dead rabbit and the rabies but with the dead rabbit I understand that it is a cloud chasing sport device and it says not to be used with nicotine I use 6mg liquid and I'm not sure if I should get it or not. Also had a look at the sapor v2 which has caught my eye not sure what your thoughts would be on it but would like to hear them.
You can use nictone in any RDA you want to. I have a dead rabbit and I use my diy juice in everything. RDA, RTA, RDTA. It doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread