ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2020
Dongguan,China
www.univapo.com
Good day, Hope you are all doing well.

We would like to introduce the latest device from UNIVAPO,

The MISO PRO

217461880_347402023426647_985450860686270927_n.jpg

We are looking for pod lovers and future pod users to be the first to try and test it.

Please comment your honest and genuine answer to this question:

What is your main reason for vaping?
Do you think MISO pro would be able to give the feeling of vaping satisfaction that you are looking for?

misopro tester.jpg

There are no right or wrong answers, it is your personal opinion.

Kindly spread and share @univapo.

Thank you so much Fam, or should we say UNIVapers ;)

Have a great day!

Winter_Vaper

Jun 8, 2021
First and foremost my reason for vaping is to quit smoking. I've been in and out of vaping and has finally been analog-free for roughly 5 months now. Vaping has been a big help for me to get rid of the stinkies.
I own a kipo and a miso so I know how well they perform so I'd love to give the Miso Pro a try because I heard it is an improved version of the Miso. if the Miso was good enough for me then this would be even better.

Thanks for the chance @UNIVAPO_Rebecca

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Vaping was a way to quit smoking and then it became something like a lifestyle. As for me, the main reason for vaping is flavorchasing, it is so amusing to keep searching for your favorite flavor among thousands and thousands of variations, trying different devices to find the one you like.
    From what I've discovered about Miso Pro - it could be the one. Great size and materials, it must be very lightweight because of aluminium alloy. The battery looks pretty cool with it's great 1000 mah capacity and I like the amount of eliquid that could be filled into cartridge - 3.5 ml is more than enough. I also like the airflow control system and the coils that are used inside Miso Pro (I really hate disposable cartridges, prefer coils). And the last thing I like - the charging with 3.5A should be really fast! So, according to all the info it should be an awesome device!
    Thanks

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020

Tiamaat

ECF Veteran
    Dec 27, 2020
    Constanta, Romania
    I started vaping some years ago when i saw some close friends vaping, i wanted to try it aswell so i bought a aio. Used for about a year then came back to cigarettes, but this time rolled tobacco. After i realised i smoke too much again , i decided to give vaping another chance but this time a better one. So, i bought a box mod with a sub ohm device and this is how my new hobby started. I sometimes say to the people asking me that i vape so i dont smoke but it is more than this. It is just like a hobby and i am the kind of person that likes to be good in anything i do. So from just vaping on my device, i now read all the reviews ( and watch them on several youtube channels), i see daily what is new in the online shops i usually user, i make my own e liquid ( never bought a premade one in the last two years) and even started with rebuildable coils in the last months.

Bottom line, no, it is not only about vaping so i dont smoke anymore :)

Regarding the Miso pro, i would like to try it especially for the last two checks on your list, coil life and battery life. I would test the hell out of if because i am a avid vaper ( i use quite a lot of e liquid a month). Just so you imagine, every time i go outside i have in my backpack 2 back-up devices, 2-3 bottles of e juice and 4 18650 batteries besides the main device i have in my pocket. Besides using them for myself, i love to give the people around me to try the devices i have because a lot of them are misinformed and have a bad opinion about vaping without even trying. I am proud to say i managed to transform three co workers from smokers to vapers.

Thanks to Univapo for the giveaway :D

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    What is your main reason for vaping?
    Do you think MISO pro would be able to give the feeling of vaping satisfaction that you are looking for?

100% to keep me smoke-free. I've been vaping for 3.5 years now, and I have no plans to quit. It works brilliantly as a safer alternative for me - and the hobby side, keeps it fresh and fun.

I'd love to try the MISO pro as it has everything I love in a pod device - replaceable coils, adjustable airflow, small size and a decent sized battery

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    I think I'm late to the party, sorry! I vape to keep me away from smoking. I smoked for decades, never thought I could quit, really. Until my Dad got diagnosed with small cell lung cancer (the kind that smokers get) and that forced me to get real with myself. I needed to quit and I needed help. Thankfully and with hard work, I have been vaping for a couple of years now and have stopped smoking.
    The Miso Pro is perfect for me especially when I am on MTL, which I do half the time. The adjustable airflow is really a handy feature, and so is its small size. Having replaceable coils instead of replaceable pods is a great thing as well- I always feel so wasteful when I have to throw away a perfectly good pod when it's just the coil that needs replacing! So, I believe the Miso Pro will help support me in my journey to continue being smoke-free

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread