Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hello again fellow vapers :)

Today i will review the Univapo Miso Pod Kit which i was sent by @UNIVAPO_Rebecca.

Couple of FYI's before i start the review:

- @UNIVAPO_Rebecca Sent me 2 Miso Pod Kits along with a box of 3 pod replacements.
I did keep one Miso for the review but the other i gave away to a friend who works at the gas station.
He is or better yet he was a smoker,just had his second kid and money tight for him so he had to cut down on smoking.
I donated the one of the Miso Pod Kit along with the 3 Miso pod replacements to him and took him to my local vape shop so he could get some nic salts.
I hope you don't mind @UNIVAPO_Rebecca that i gave it away but you know i like to help people and so far he has been 3 days off the cigarettes and with no plan to going back so i call that a small victory.

-I do no use nic salts to vape,i use my usual 70% VG/30% PG with 3mg nicotine.
I used the same e-liquid i usually vape to test this Pod Kit.

-This review is done by someone who doesn't use these kind of devices so i will approach this review as someone who wants to quit smoking or needs something small and portable to keep in the glove compartment in case he can't find his main vaping device.

Time to get started.

The Univapo Miso Pod Kit,contents of the package:

IMG_20210127_135142.jpg

1 x Miso Pod(2ml)
1 x Miso Battery.
1 x Type-C USB Cable.
1 x User Manual.

Simple packaging with everything you need to get started.

Specifications:

Capture.JPG

Different color combinations:

Erh4zAEVoAU1y2j.jpg

Some more technical details of the Univapo Miso Pod kit:

Capture 2.JPG

Capture 44.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

Ok enough information given,first impressions:

Once i took it out of the box i was impressed by its size,i was also impressed by the way it felt in my hand.

Feels sturdy and well made even thou it is really small,I'm a big guy with big hands so it did feel a bit small for me,here is a hand check so you can see the proportions:

IMG_20210127_135329.jpg

Time to vape:

Refilled the pod with my usual e-liquid and let it sit for 15 minutes so it get the coil nice and primed.

This device has both the option for Restricted Direct to Lung and Mouth to Lung:

ErLH2rMVkAAtrff.jpg

Just have to take the pod out and turn it around and you can switch from one mode to another.
Started vaping with Restricted Direct to Lung mode and tried that for a bit,pretty good flavor i must say but a bit restricted for my usual type of vaping so i then took the pod out and turned it around,inserted it and voila!! ready to give Mouth to Lung mode a try.

Much better this time,good flavor and a decent cloud for this type of device.

PROS

- Great flavor,something i wasn't expecting from a device with this size
- Battery duration is very good
- C-Type USB charging? enough said,win win!!
- Looks wise i am loving it,combination of metal (aluminum i think) and plastic looks aesthetically pleasing
- For a first time user it is really simple to use,which is a great pro since this is the perfect device to quit smoking cigarettes and start vaping.
- Option to choose between Draw and button activated vaping is another pro.
In this case i didn't notice a difference in performance when using it without pressing the button.
You will get the same performance if you press the button or just draw.
- Charging time is a major pro,i mean 20 minutes? wow yeah that is a really good thing

CONS

- The only con i can come up with is that you only get one pod in the box.
In my honest opinion an extra pod in the box would be a nice addition.
Not saying this is the case but maybe one of the pods in the box is faulty,then you are stuck without a pod and unable to use the device.
Even if the price has to be adjusted i would include a second pod in the packaging.

Final thoughts:

Really cute device that is sturdy and well made.

Who would i recommend this to?

First time vapers,i mean the device is really easy to use,fast charging time and small so you can carry it in ANY pocket.

Also i would recommend this to vapers who are easily distracted and can sometimes forget to bring or carry their mod.
Due to it's small size you can leave it anywhere you want,the glove compartment of your car for example and in case you forget your main vaping device you can always use this to meet your vaping needs.

Big shout out to @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending me Miso pods (and coils for my UA25 tank)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my review.

Thank you.

P.S: Sorry Rebecca for the late review,things hectic at home and i haven't had much spare time.

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Hello again fellow vapers :)

Today i will review the Univapo Miso Pod Kit which i was sent by @UNIVAPO_Rebecca.

Couple of FYI's before i start the review:

- @UNIVAPO_Rebecca Sent me 2 Miso Pod Kits along with a box of 3 pod replacements.
I did keep one Miso for the review but the other i gave away to a friend who works at the gas station.
He is or better yet he was a smoker,just had his second kid and money tight for him so he had to cut down on smoking.
I donated the one of the Miso Pod Kit along with the 3 Miso pod replacements to him and took him to my local vape shop so he could get some nic salts.
I hope you don't mind @UNIVAPO_Rebecca that i gave it away but you know i like to help people and so far he has been 3 days off the cigarettes and with no plan to going back so i call that a small victory.

-I do no use nic salts to vape,i use my usual 70% VG/30% PG with 3mg nicotine.
I used the same e-liquid i usually vape to test this Pod Kit.

-This review is done by someone who doesn't use these kind of devices so i will approach this review as someone who wants to quit smoking or needs something small and portable to keep in the glove compartment in case he can't find his main vaping device.

Time to get started.

The Univapo Miso Pod Kit,contents of the package:

View attachment 927749
1 x Miso Pod(2ml)
1 x Miso Battery.
1 x Type-C USB Cable.
1 x User Manual.

Simple packaging with everything you need to get started.

Specifications:

View attachment 927751

Different color combinations:

View attachment 927753

Some more technical details of the Univapo Miso Pod kit:

View attachment 927755

View attachment 927759

View attachment 927757

Ok enough information given,first impressions:

Once i took it out of the box i was impressed by its size,i was also impressed by the way it felt in my hand.

Feels sturdy and well made even thou it is really small,I'm a big guy with big hands so it did feel a bit small for me,here is a hand check so you can see the proportions:

View attachment 927761

Time to vape:

Refilled the pod with my usual e-liquid and let it sit for 15 minutes so it get the coil nice and primed.

This device has both the option for Restricted Direct to Lung and Mouth to Lung:

View attachment 927763

Just have to take the pod out and turn it around and you can switch from one mode to another.
Started vaping with Restricted Direct to Lung mode and tried that for a bit,pretty good flavor i must say but a bit restricted for my usual type of vaping so i then took the pod out and turned it around,inserted it and voila!! ready to give Mouth to Lung mode a try.

Much better this time,good flavor and a decent cloud for this type of device.

PROS

- Great flavor,something i wasn't expecting from a device with this size
- Battery duration is very good
- C-Type USB charging? enough said,win win!!
- Looks wise i am loving it,combination of metal (aluminum i think) and plastic looks aesthetically pleasing
- For a first time user it is really simple to use,which is a great pro since this is the perfect device to quit smoking cigarettes and start vaping.
- Option to choose between Draw and button activated vaping is another pro.
In this case i didn't notice a difference in performance when using it without pressing the button.
You will get the same performance if you press the button or just draw.
- Charging time is a major pro,i mean 20 minutes? wow yeah that is a really good thing

CONS

- The only con i can come up with is that you only get one pod in the box.
In my honest opinion an extra pod in the box would be a nice addition.
Not saying this is the case but maybe one of the pods in the box is faulty,then you are stuck without a pod and unable to use the device.
Even if the price has to be adjusted i would include a second pod in the packaging.

Final thoughts:

Really cute device that is sturdy and well made.

Who would i recommend this to?

First time vapers,i mean the device is really easy to use,fast charging time and small so you can carry it in ANY pocket.

Also i would recommend this to vapers who are easily distracted and can sometimes forget to bring or carry their mod.
Due to it's small size you can leave it anywhere you want,the glove compartment of your car for example and in case you forget your main vaping device you can always use this to meet your vaping needs.

Big shout out to @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending me Miso pods (and coils for my UA25 tank)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my review.

Thank you.

P.S: Sorry Rebecca for the late review,things hectic at home and i haven't had much spare time.

Very good review brother.

• Love
Reactions: Javichu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread