New removable grips available for the LAVABOX DNA200. Make It Yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

Jan 11, 2014
Ohio
Aloha! Thanks for your question, yes we will definitely be releasing a pack that matches the Blood Red Edition LAVABOX. :)
Aloha! Thanks for your question, yes we will definitely be releasing a pack that matches the Blood Red Edition LAVABOX. :)
Awesome, thanks for the reply. That's what I needed to pull the trigger and just ordered the Blood Red Lavabox! Can't wait for the expansion kit!

Reactions: JoeInferno

Joelixny

Feb 19, 2016
In case you didn't see our post yesterday, here is a peek at what our 1300 mAh Battery Extender Pack will include. We will have more details like specs and pricing coming next week. Mahalo for your patience!

Update to our original response: Good news, we have the dimension info for you!
The final size of your device with the extension added would be:
56.19mm x 28.15mm x 94.87mm

Awesome, thanks!
That's the same size the guy that made the 3D printed extender got, except much better looking of course. I'm glad I bought the Lavabox now, now just to wait for the package to arrive and for this to get released.

Reactions: JoeInferno

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Awesome, thanks for the reply. That's what I needed to pull the trigger and just ordered the Blood Red Lavabox! Can't wait for the expansion kit!

No problem. We've been excited for our 1300mAh extender release, we had heard a lot of feedback about the battery life and knew we could improve. Finally we are able to. Mahalo for choosing our device, we hope it gives you a great vape. Let us know what you think of it down the road. If you ever have any questions on how it works always feel free to contact us. Have a great weekend!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Awesome, thanks!
That's the same size the guy that made the 3D printed extender got, except much better looking of course. I'm glad I bought the Lavabox now, now just to wait for the package to arrive and for this to get released.

Sure thing. :) Glad we could give you an update. Haha yeah we saw his build, we were really impressed by what he came up with. When we came across his post we knew that we needed to take the matter into our own hands. So we went to work on it and finally we are close to our release. We're really excited to get our battery extender pack out there and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the final product. Mahalo again for choosing our device, we hope you enjoy its performance. Have an awesome weekend!

Reactions: Hivemind

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Thank you for your reply, that is indeed what I was waiting for and great news for me. I just have a few questions. Can you tell us how much longer will that extended back plate make the device, how much will the pack cost, and when do you estimate it will be available for purchase? I how long it will take for wrap companies to come up with updated products for the extended Lavabox. Thanks again, Joe!

Aloha! Thanks for your patience, we know you've been waiting and so we wanted to make sure that you knew our 1300mAh Battery Extender is now finally available on our site. Check it out here: LAVABOX DNA 200 1300mAh Battery Extender Pack - VOLCANO e-Cigs
Have an awesome day and mahalo for being a customer and being so patient with our process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread