New Reo User

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to REOVille! I'm sure you are going to get some right answers straight away. Blind Squonking is pressing on the bottle without hitting the fire button until you feel a slight resistance and a light gurgle. Press the fire button and enjoy the taste and fog...or I mean vapor. It won't take you long. I consider myself a pro at it, and do it while driving, walking, anything. But i had help from here too.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Welcome to the Team! Congrats on getting your REO and 1.5 ohm 306 atties FTW! The easiest way for me is the blind squonk. Which is just lightly pressing the bottle while do a dry hit (w/o hitting the button). Once you hear a gurgle then immediately stop. After that then you can vape. Which is good for about 5 hits or when you notice a decrease in flavor. Hope that helps.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i had the same question when i started with my reos. you can always start with a carto and they are simple to fill with a reo...no more dripping it full or using a syringe. i personally started out like you cause i love cisco 306s. i found early on that a clear cannon tip makes it easy...a trick others here turned me on to. it worked well and i could see the juice come up to where i wanted it. after awhile it will become 2nd nature.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Congratulations for getting the mini and welcome!!!!!!

This calls for a banana dance!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Clear tip works well with the 306. IMO though nothing beats the "Blind Squonk". As others have said, draw on the atty without fireing and then press the bottle very lite (not much preasure is needed especialy on a full bottle) till you hear a gurgle. Then emidietly stop. Vape normally for 3-7 vapes then repeat.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi Jason! :D

BIGFIREWORKSCONGRAT.jpg

Welcome to the fold my new REONaut friend :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.