Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
welcomegroupgmiley.gif

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
...Imagine someone stole it from your car?

Stages of REO ownership:

Addiction: all you can think about is your next hit from your REO...
which leads to
Paranoia: what would you do if you lost your REO?
which leads to
Hoarding: backups for backups for backups...

:D

Last edited:

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Congrats......and you are sooooo gonna have a hard time keeping that promise.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long before he gets Reo number 2???? lol

Love to...can't. I'm currently barricaded in the basement because of Reo #3...hope she doesn't find where I hid the shotgun shells...and the axe.

No phone down here...can someone order me a pizza?

Good luck, tattbob...yer gonna need it.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Love to...can't. I'm currently barricaded in the basement because of Reo #3...hope she doesn't find where I hid the shotgun shells...and the axe.

No phone down here...can someone order me a pizza?

Good luck, tattbob...yer gonna need it.

If you were here in good ol' Texas, I'd MAKE you a pizza!

Welcome to the barricaded basement Tattbob.. I'd prestock down there so you don't run outta pizzas like Crash here did...

volta399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Westmont, IL
Congratulations, tattbob and welcome to Reoville! Nice choice of colors and good first order!

Now what color will the next one be that you have to apologize to your wife for not waiting six months for? :D

Congrats tattbob and welcome aboard the crazy train to REOville! I second what NicoHog said, you'll have a second one well before 6 months is up. Start planning that apology and reasons why you just had to have another one. I bought my first Grand last July, picked up a mini in the classifieds 3 or 4 months later, and got my VV grand at the beginning of August this year. Wife always asks when I'm gonna be done buying mods, and just keep on saying that it's better than buying stinky sticks! It's a sickness, and you're gonna catch it...

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
Welcome Tattbob mine is due to come in tomorrow and to say I'm excited is an understatement. If this thing blows me away as stated here another will be on order soon. You'll find a way to horde a side stash of cash for your next. It's amazing what the mind can do w/ the right motivation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread