Status
Not open for further replies.

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
A couple weeks ago, I scored a Mini from the classies. I wont bore you with the epic journey that led me there; Long story short, the REO Mini unseated my Darwin (of all things) as my daily-driver. For the past couple weeks, it's been pretty much the only PV in my collection to get any serious face-time with me.

I did get side-tracked with an Ali'i for a few days, and I learned from it that it was entirely practical to go to 5-ish volts with the NiMH batts that madvapes sells. And then, I squealed with delight to find that those batteries would work in a REO Grand! The Mini had clearly shown me that the build quality and durability of the REOs is a fair bit ahead of the Ali'i. So, when one of my Xmas gifts turned out to be a wad of twenties, I simply had to see what Rob had up on the site. I let out another squeal of delight when I saw that there was a Grand available in the same colour combo as my Mini. My co-workers hate me.. :)

So without further ado, my matched set of REOs:

IMG_0875_sm.jpg

I'd say that the number-one thing I love about these is that they've freed me from screwing around with cartos, tanks, dripping (actually, I still occasionally do this for flavour variety) and managing all those fiddly bits. I keep spare supplies around, but the most I've done while away from home lately is to pop a fresh battery in.

These things have made my workflow for vaping as simple as it was to smoke. I refill the juice bottle every morning, charge batteries over night, and do very little but vape in between. When I smoked I used a Zippo. Filling it was very similar to loading up a carto. Plus, it was another simple, reliable, purpose-built machine. I sense a theme. Ha.

Thanks Rob!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
A couple weeks ago, I scored a Mini from the classies. I wont bore you with the epic journey that led me there; Long story short, the REO Mini unseated my Darwin (of all things) as my daily-driver. For the past couple weeks, it's been pretty much the only PV in my collection to get any serious face-time with me.

I did get side-tracked with an Ali'i for a few days, and I learned from it that it was entirely practical to go to 5-ish volts with the NiMH batts that Madvapes sells. And then, I squealed with delight to find that those batteries would work in a REO Grand! The Mini had clearly shown me that the build quality and durability of the REOs is a fair bit ahead of the Ali'i. So, when one of my Xmas gifts turned out to be a wad of twenties, I simply had to see what Rob had up on the site. I let out another squeal of delight when I saw that there was a Grand available in the same colour combo as my Mini. My co-workers hate me.. :)

So without further ado, my matched set of REOs:

IMG_0875_sm.jpg

I'd say that the number-one thing I love about these is that they've freed me from screwing around with cartos, tanks, dripping (actually, I still occasionally do this for flavour variety) and managing all those fiddly bits. I keep spare supplies around, but the most I've done while away from home lately is to pop a fresh battery in.

These things have made my workflow for vaping as simple as it was to smoke. I refill the juice bottle every morning, charge batteries over night, and do very little but vape in between. When I smoked I used a Zippo. Filling it was very similar to loading up a carto. Plus, it was another simple, reliable, purpose-built machine. I sense a theme. Ha.

Thanks Rob!

Congratulations Rustybikes! :D I love having matching REOs too :thumbs: Welcome to REOvil, where, thanks to our REOS, we all enjoy simple, effective, enjoyable and satisfying vaping that keeps our quits secure! :thumbs:

Enjoy them in good health and
241.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread