Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Update:

After having my REO for 8 days...

IT'S PRETTY AWESOME!!

It took me a couple different coils to get my resistance right. I settled on 1.1ohm MC w/ 5/6 wrap of 30AWG @1/16" and cotton. It vapes pretty consistent over a day with my Panny CGR.

Now, I'm going to tailor a leather koozie to keep it safe and sexy. While at work, it rides in my pocket, and intermittently, when grabbing it, the door will slide just a little. No big worriy, but I figure in the rugged environment that I go to most days, the leather will protect the aluminum and keep the door secure when sneaking a puff here and there.

I know. I know. Pics when I get the leather done or fail! Indeed. :)

I had a door that slid a bit every now and then. I read on here to slide it down and bend slightly. That should tighten it right up.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Yup, it's easy to snug the door up, Doug. I did this with one of mine. I just set the door on the edge of the counter and let it hang off about half way with the squonk hole over the edge, then just applied a bit of pressure and checked the fit. I had to do it twice because I didn't use enough pressure the first time. :)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Dougie- welcome aboard!

did your parents ever get that stuff i sent a while back? i hope it didn't get lost in the mail
Yes, indeed! I meant to send you a thank you. They were very appreciative. Dad really took a liking to some of those juices. Surprised me, as they seemed content with the menthol DIY I make for them. Now, if I could just learn them how to build a coil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread