New Reuleaux RX200S

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Mine says temp protect instantly using my Griffin 25 I'll have to try it in a dripper Griffin wicks so weird
I use a gemini vaperesso 22 tank, It's basically the same as a griffin 22 with top fill and bottom fill. I used 26 gauge 8 wraps 22 mm bit.... Make sure you unlock your ohm's on the bottom. do that before you put any new wire on the mob. I just rebuilt my gemini and it's working pretty great in TC. You will find it.

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
I use a gemini vaperesso 22 tank, It's basically the same as a griffin 22 with top fill and bottom fill. I used 26 gauge 8 wraps 22 mm bit.... Make sure you unlock your ohm's on the bottom. do that before you put any new wire on the mob. I just rebuilt my gemini and it's working pretty great in TC. You will find it.
works done with the limitless rdta and with the herakles tank it's for to be the way I'm wicking wicks great but in temp mode hits temp protect

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Mine says temp protect instantly using my Griffin 25 I'll have to try it in a dripper Griffin wicks so weird
When the RX200 does that, the fix is to reflash the firmware. Usually older then back again. Oh yeah, the RX200S doesn't have any firmware to reinstall yet, does it? :(

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
So I have had my RX200S for a couple of days now and I do like it very much. I did have one instance of the MOD feeling a bit warm when chain vaping but I believe that was due to the Atty not being tightened down enough on the 510. I bad ground will always generate excessive heat. Ever since that time never experienced that again.

Reactions: v1ks_

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I did the update and seeing it say 250W is kind of cool! I will never use that high and don't expect it to go that high with a tank installed unless it can take that high of wattage. I did the update to increase the display time and they list it as better TC but I can't say because I do not use it.......... Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread