new sealed auto batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
has anyone had any problems with the sealed auto batts not lasting that long between chrges or is it just me?

How long are they lasting you? are they 65mm or 78mm? I dont bother with the 65mm at this stage as they dont last me long either , I prefer 78mm if I am vaping heavily they still last me 2hours if not vaping heavily they easily last me most of the day (you know put it down go away come back have a puff put it down again) Sometimes I have one in my hand (weekends) most of the day thats when I still get at least 2.5 hours out of it. Again I am talking about 78mm sealed autos. With my 65mm sealed auto sometimes I only get 45mins LOL!!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
has anyone had any problems with the sealed auto batts not lasting that long between chrges or is it just me?
Maybe the batt needs cleaning?
Just scrape around the post with a toothpick, wipe down with a dab of alcohol, and poke the two airholes on the sides of the thread with a pin. Someone else mentioned too that you can access the post airholes from there too. Just wiggle the pin around a bit while you're there.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

Tokemiester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Lawng Island, NooYawk
Again I am talking about 78mm sealed autos. With my 65mm sealed auto sometimes I only get 45mins LOL!!

Same with the manuals, but I still take the cute little buggers out for a ride now 'n then LOL,
BTW, don't drop 'em in your coffee cup....they don't like coffee for some reason.

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
How long are they lasting you? are they 65mm or 78mm? I dont bother with the 65mm at this stage as they dont last me long either , I prefer 78mm if I am vaping heavily they still last me 2hours if not vaping heavily they easily last me most of the day (you know put it down go away come back have a puff put it down again) Sometimes I have one in my hand (weekends) most of the day thats when I still get at least 2.5 hours out of it. Again I am talking about 78mm sealed autos. With my 65mm sealed auto sometimes I only get 45mins LOL!!
they are the 65s i have old non sealed that i get about 2 hours and the sealed i get 45 min mabe a hour

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
Maybe the batt needs cleaning?
Just scrape around the post with a toothpick, wipe down with a dab of alcohol, and poke the two airholes on the sides of the thread with a pin. Someone else mentioned too that you can access the post airholes from there too. Just wiggle the pin around a bit while you're there.
thanks but they are brand new

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
they are the 65s i have old non sealed that i get about 2 hours and the sealed i get 45 min mabe a hour

What are you using to charge it? If I use a Volt USB charger I get a full charge, but if I used another brand's wall charger it only partially charged it. I also get a full charge from the PCC.

But if you are using Volt chargers of any flavor it should fully charge a 65mm. If not, return it for an exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread