Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but that's a loaded question . You don't mention what sort of situations you might be in , at any particular moment . That being said . A VV device , such as the Provari , with a Vivi-Nova tank , is a pretty good setup . Provari's are not cheap , but are well worth the extra , because they are very well made , and give you more feedback on voltages , ohms used , etc . A lot of people prefer bottom fed devices , like a Reo . Also a very well made device . You can use different voltages , but you have to change out the batteries , to do so . Very handy when driving . Give a little squeeze , and you have a fresh supply of juice to vape . The closest to dripping , without the hassle . And there are lots of different devices out there , that are far cheaper than the first two mentioned . So part of your decision might be influenced by how much you can afford to spend . I personally have both of those devices , as well as numerous others , and they all serve a particular purpose . Good Luck

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I wasn't familiar with the VaporPro line, so I looked at the website. It appears that they use what's called the 808 threaded category. That line of e-cigs are rather limited as far as options to advance to more common products in the vaping world.

Which model did you use, the small cig look-a-like or the larger cigar-sized battery? Do you wish to stay with one of those two sizes, or are you looking for one of the larger battery APV's, like a tube or box mod? Those APV's have more options as far as vaping devices, longer battery life, and larger capacity juice carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread