New Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resurgence

Jul 6, 2020
Hey all.

Yesterday I bought a VooPoo Drag v2 Platinum and for the first time decided to try RDTA. I chose the Vandy Vape Pyro v3

Its running 2x Vapece INR-118650 2800mAh 3.7v Batterys, which I got told from multiple people are a good brand of battery to have

I took a massive puff for the first time yesterday after my friend helped me assemble it and WOW the flavour is insane compared an rta. It nearly knocked me over haha.

I bought the Blotto rta about a week ago too, which people seem to be raving about... but even as much as I like the Blotto I will never go back to it now.

I had made the mistake of purchasing a 50w mod for the blotto and was running it at 44w on a single coil. I made a thread about it and got a lot of feedback so thought I'd make a new post and see what you guys think of my new vape :)

Why do RDTA pack so much more flavour compared to RTA? My friend told me it's because the coil is closer to your mouth, is that true?
20200713_191803.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm glad you are loving your new RDTA :thumbs:
    For me with RDAs/RDTAs I get a more concentrate intense flavour over RTAs. Plus I always wick them slightly looser than I would in an RTA. For you, it could be the lack of an RTA chimney, or simply that this RDTA has better flavour than the Blotto. I don't have either, so I can't comment on that - but regardless enjoy it :wub:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Why do RDTA pack so much more flavour compared to RTA? ...

RTA's are kinda like Bicycles.

Some have Pencil Thin Tires and weigh less than a Fat Thanksgiving Day Turkey. Able to reach Freeway Speeds on a Long, Smooth Downhill. Others have Wide Tires with Thick Spokes. And look totally at home carting a 12 Pack of Beer on the Handlebars.

RDTA's do tend to be able to Produce a Lot of Flavor. And some of that can be because the Coil is Closure to your Mouth. But a Small/Reduced Chamber RTA can be a Flavour Machine also.

So it kinda get's down to Comparing Individuals.

Cigboy

Moved On
    Aug 2, 2020
    LA , USA
    • Deleted by retired1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread