New SMOKtech PROSPECT E-Pipe 18350 - RED, Blue, Gun Metal and Gold - Comes with FREE Safety Fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
prospectepipe.png

prospectepipe_1.png

prospectepipe_2.png

prospectepipe_3.png

prospectepipe_4.png

prospectepipe_5.png

SMOKtech PROSPECT E-Pipe 18350 - RED, Blue, Gun Metal and Gold
$44.95

Introducing the SMOKtech 18350 PROSPECT E-Pipe.

The Prospect is an e-pipe, with a magnetic button for better performance and reliability. It offers wide compatibility with all 510/eGo threading cartomizer/atomizer such as SMOK aro II, Pyrex Aro tank, Mini Trophy tank, Evod, vivi nova etc. and many more as long as they have a 510 or eGo threading.

Venting holes are wide and numerous at the base. The PROPSECT comes with a SMOKtech 7amp short ciruit vaping fuse for advanced safety!

Note: The RED on this is somewhat purplish in nature or on the maroon side.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I use the Prospect with two extention tubes, and a kick, which batteries will work?
I have read different things: 18500, 18490, 18450.
I am planning to buy aw imr batts from RTD Vapor, so they will be button top.
Which of these will work? Will they all work?
Thanks

Why go somewhere else. You could just go ahead and go here Search Results : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more for your batteries and get them in the same package as your pipe....Just saying :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well, I suppose because I've heard so many good things about aw imr batts...
and he doesn't have the Prospect in chrome
and he doesn't have the extensions
and the smok kick is more than double the price of where I plan to buy it

... and I usually direct my questions about a product to the vendor I'm going to purchase it from... this is the GotVapes forum area, not just a general forum area

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
OK, fair enough. I posted here because I thought dannoman or someone else visiting a post about this e pipe, might have an answer.
I posted a similar question in an e pipes thread. I've emailed a number of vendors...some just say it takes an 18350.
Some say that with the extensions it will take one of the three batteries I previously mentioned. None have explained the difference in these batts, or known about using three extensions with this device.
My apologies if the post, or placement, was inappropriate...I am obviously new to posting.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I really don't see how your experience with posting has anything to do with the subject of basic etiquette that I brought up... ie asking one vendor a question on a product that you plan to purchase elsewhere is just rude whether you are doing it online or at a brick and mortar shop somewhere.

Of course, I don't work for GotVapes and I know the GV team is happy to try and answer questions on the products they do carry... obviously they don't carry extensions for this PV ( if they even exist ) nor the AW batteries. Questions for other products such as those should be in a general forum area or a vendor forum area whom you are going to purchase them from.

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
Ok, my experience with posting, or lack thereof, is relevant because I didn't realize I was in a specific vendor area.
As soon as you pointed that out, I realized my mistake and removed the text from the posts.
'Basic etiquette', sheesh...it was an honest mistake, and I immediately corrected it. What's with the attitude?
The extension tubes do exist...I have done a lot of research on this mod. I just had a few questions I wasn't able to get answered...
and I was under the impression the ecf is supposed to be a friendly place...wow

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Ok, my experience with posting, or lack thereof, is relevant because I didn't realize I was in a specific vendor area.
As soon as you pointed that out, I realized my mistake and removed the text from the posts.
'Basic etiquette', sheesh...it was an honest mistake, and I immediately corrected it. What's with the attitude?
The extension tubes do exist...I have done a lot of research on this mod. I just had a few questions I wasn't able to get answered...
and I was under the impression the ecf is supposed to be a friendly place...wow

GUYS please tone it down, thanks, no reason for this to be a issue, people do make mistakes rdsok, appreciate you being vigalent, jimbe seemed to make a booboo and then corrected it, no harm no foul, all is good, now lets have nice conversations lol

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
Woohoo! I asked if the eGrip would be in anytime soon, and you posted it the next day. I decided I wanted to get a pipe-style mod, visited the forum to ask if you guys would be getting anything, and this post was here.

Should I be concerned? Did you secretly include a brain-scanning device in my last order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread