New Springtime Premium Flavors......unpacking all week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
We have been so busy making sure to get out all order's as timely as possible, we are a little behind on unpacking our newest flavors.

Here are some we just got up on the V4L Web Site

Strawberry Cinnamon
Pear Cobbler
Blueberry Cobbler
Green Apple Cobbler
Best Coffee ever, as well as finest Cappuccino cartomizers you have ever vaped:lol:

More juice to come as well, just wish there were more hours in the day

FYI, All 30ML is Premium juice at downright CHEAP price

Thank You Family

Enjoy the BEST:p

Steve:cool:

freshnwild

Nov 6, 2009
We have been so busy making sure to get out all order's as timely as possible, we are a little behind on unpacking our newest flavors.

FYI, All 30ML is Premium Juice at downright CHEAP price

Ouch . . . wish I would have known that all 30ml was the premium because I just got 5 bottles of the FRAPP in 30ml and I don't like it at all. :(

Would anyone like to stock up & buy mine, please. PM me and make an offer. Thanks, Laura

Here are some we just got up on the V4L Web Site

Strawberry Cinnamon
Pear Cobbler
Blueberry Cobbler
Green Apple Cobbler
Best Coffee ever, as well as finest Cappuccino cartomizers you have ever vaped:lol:

More Juice to come as well, just wish there were more hours in the day

FYI, All 30ML is Premium Juice at downright CHEAP price

Thank You Family

Enjoy the BEST:p

Steve:cool:
Holy crap your not joking! The price on the 30ml juice bottles is a steal!!! Now I just gotta hope my favorite flavors will be available in 30ml bottles soon, real soon I hope. Blueberry Cobbler....hmmm sounds very tastey, gonna have to try that one!

Hey I got a question for anyone over there at V4L. When i ordered a 18mg cart is was way to harsh and strong for me. So I went down to 11mg carts and they are perfect. I just realized that the juice I am ordering is medium which according to the website is 18 mg. Why is it that 18mg juice seems just as smooth as a 11mg cart but a 18 mg pre-filled cart is so harsh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread