Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
hey Shawn a friend of mine gave me some 510 stuff. actually i gave him so of my extra KR808 in return. question on the 510. i need some attys for the 510 but waiting on your order of 401 adapter for 401 to kr808 batt and also KR manuel batts. are your 510 attys the originals or replacement clones. Sorry Shawn i had to ask i know you always carry genuine stuff.
Thanks and when do you expect he 401 adapter and manuel KR batt. Oh and also 555 liquid?
Cos

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Shawn, are your cartomizers slotted on the positive terminal? I've gotten some in the past that are flat and won't work with my batteries. Seems there are a few iterations out there, some with the slot on the battery and others with the slot on the carto.

Thanks

Shawn sells KR808D-1 models, which do have the slot in the post, so they should work fine for you.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
undecided on that at the moment. i think if i bring in the 401, 402 pcc's then there is no real reason to continue to carry the 702.

The 702 stuff just confused me as an end-user really. I could see no practical difference between the 40x and 70x stuff. The incompatible threading makes it impossible to share otherwise functionally equivalent attys/batts. Maybe I'm missing something?

I'm looking to purchase the 402/403 PCC. The batt life of the 402 is pretty good, the 403 runs dry pretty fast. A charging case would help. If i could, i would purchase that at litecigusa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread