The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New store and another meet!?!!?

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by apuck, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Hey kids. Been awhile since we've all gotten together, we should have a little meet. We've got a new store in town, Sublime Vapor downtown on 3rd Ave (327 W. 3rd) it is next to The Man Shop and Cricket store in the same little strip. I've stopped in, and those guys are great. Super customer service, best selection in town, and some of the best prices I've seen locally. I've already talked to the owners and unlike the jerk at our last location, these guys would LOVE to have us.

2. stephenr12

stephenr12 Full Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Spokane WA
    Hi apuck. Thanks for the invite. Ive never been to a meet n greet and would love to attend. Do you have a date in mind? Its great to hear another B and M has opened in town. I do enjoy having options. Ill have to stop in and see them.

3. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Sorry to take so long to get back to you stephenr12, we don't have a date yet, I'm still waiting to hear back from some of our other locals.
    I'll post back here when we get a date, but you can also join us on FB as Spokane Vapors (hopefully it is still active).

Yes check out Sublime they are a great group, and if they don't have it, they will get it! Tell 'em Andy sent ya.

4. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    I am possily up for it even though I am a few months late. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.