• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Store Vapor Logic In jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
This guy Ryan is opening a store called Vapor Logic in jasper on airport road. once u get to jasper go down 78 and u will see cvs and walgreens one on each side of Airport Road. Turn on the road inbetween cvs and walgreens and go down the road till you get the first red light and after that the store is like maybe 70 yards from the red light on the right. He has a-lot of really good mods and juices a-lot of premo juices. He has mods like the provari the i-taste mods mech mods and so on. and cool stuff like that. hes got the sony vtc4s and a-lot more just about any thing u can think of and a juice bar to try all the juices before u buy it. the Dude is cool and knows a a-lot about mods and coils and so on and u can chill and vape as long as u want. should go check it out hes opening Monday on October 20th.

once I get the address ill post it up for you so u can google map it. its a really nice place tho.

dudes got like 130 different juices from different places like halo and cyclops think he had namber juice to there so many its really hard to rember all the venders names

oh yea his prices are sweet to hes keeping his prices right there with on line prices. 10.95 for 15 ml halo best prices I have seen anywhere at a brick and mortar
i think the provari was like 5 more bucks then it was on line but you get to see and hold it before u buy lol. hes got
kanthal wire and japanese cotton also.

I just thought I would let you guys know about it I was happy to find this place and thought I would give u guys a heads up about it.

1205 N Airport Rd
Jasper, Alabama

(205) 807-3419

http://www.VaporLogicAL.com/

there is the info couldn't find it lol sorry for the bad directions
I talked to the guy that owns it i think he said he was having the grand opening on the 27th ill get more info and let yous know he was talking about some cloud contest and stuff like that once I know everything ill let you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread