Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OMG! I would like to thank this young lady for doing this video to help folks what a wonderful thing to do. Sissy i can not thank you enough for doing such a great job. I love this community and sissy you rock!

:)

The tanks come fully assembled for 12.99 folks and choose your carto
or 9.49 for a do it yourself sub :)

Last edited by a moderator:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Great vid, Sissy! I think when people get the other tanks they think they need to just slide the carto in and out of these, like they do with those. That's fine until you discover that ease of sliding also means that the tank could also slide off easily, leaving a mess in your pocket or purse.

And you showed well that you don't need to shove the grommet waaay in there- you just have to get it in a little past the red o-ring.

I'd like to pass on a couple of tips I've learned since I got my first one this past January.

- Assembling while warm and wet works good.

- For those finger strength challenged, you can use either side of an ego cone for assembly.

- If you have a hard plastic narrow drip tip like mine, it's easy to put it on the carto first, then slide the top grommet on.

-And, if you bought bulk reg. size cartos, like me, before the XL's came out- you CAN use the larger tank with them- just do like above and put the drip tip on first.

-I don't like using needles, so I use a screw-on 14ga. needle adapter for my bottles.

- If your cartos are lasting 1-4 weeks like some folks you can forgo most of this and just buy a new assembled tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread