Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have added a "Testing Area" to the site. I create new flavors from time to time and need input soooo with that I created the Testing Area.

We value your opinion and want your input! Testing Area Liquids are limited supply and at a discounted price to get our customers feedback before the actual launch of the flavor. Enclosed with your order will be a survey that we would like you to email to us!

Prices have been discounted. Once the flavor is perfected it will be moved to the appropriate category and the price will be set to the regular price.

Hope ya'll enjoy!
Smooches To Ya
Ms T

PS Flavors in testing so far are Chocolate Milk Shake and Bloppers (no...not that..just like the Whopper Candy LOL)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Very Welcome!

So far all that I added is Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry Milk Shake, Caramel Cake (someone told me it reminded them of RY4 so let me know what ya think), Snickerdoodle Coffee and Bloppers... I will also be adding my new bacon (2) flavor. I hate the other one so let's see if this one is better.

Smooches To ya
Ms T

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
This is an excellent idea. Of course I would expect no less from the AWESOME MS T!! Wish I could participate. Maybe end of the week when I get paid again. What about the Peanut Butter/Butterscotch/Marshmallow/Vanilla mix?? I would jump on that one for sure!! I will check back on Friday, hopefully you will have this one up by then!! Then I can place my order for.........

PB/BS/M/V
PB Cookies
Snickerdoodle Coffee
and the special....SD and CDB.

Thanks Ms T. These are going to rock! :headbang:

Smooches!
CV ;):hubba::wub:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
What about the Peanut Butter/Butterscotch/Marshmallow/Vanilla mix??

Yes I do have that one created. But that went out this weekend in the free samples I gave out in the chat. But those will be making it to the testing area right after I get the first email letting me know what they think.

I sent out
Peanut Butter Cookies (OH YEAH!!!)
Blueberry Soda
Blackberry Soda
Caramel Cake (couldn't wait had to add that to the testing area. Someone told me it tastes like RY4)
Butterscotch, Marshmallow and Peanut Butter (for those who don't like chocolate)
Chocolate Butterscotch Marshmallow and Peanut Butter
Butterscotch Blanket
Caramel Chocolate Cake

I can't wait to see what they think. And sorry you missed the free sample thingy. I think i gave them out when your wife called for you LMAOOOOO

Smooches Right Back At Ya!
Ms T

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
This is an awesome idea. You could plunder the thread from awhile back about our custom mixes if you need more ideas for things that might be good to try.

I won't even mention how I posted about my hazelnut/new marshmallow blend.:p

BTW, is it possible, maybe, that we could order an unflavored juice and get it half and half with hazelnut/NM? Do you do that?

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Yes I do have that one created. But that went out this weekend in the free samples I gave out in the chat. But those will be making it to the testing area right after I get the first email letting me know what they think.

I sent out
Peanut Butter Cookies (OH YEAH!!!)
Blueberry Soda
Blackberry Soda
Caramel Cake (couldn't wait had to add that to the testing area. Someone told me it tastes like RY4)
Butterscotch, Marshmallow and Peanut Butter (for those who don't like chocolate)
Chocolate Butterscotch Marshmallow and Peanut Butter
Butterscotch Blanket
Caramel Chocolate Cake

I can't wait to see what they think. And sorry you missed the free sample thingy. I think i gave them out when your wife called for you LMAOOOOO

Smooches Right Back At Ya!
Ms T

No need to be sorry, I am the one who married her! LMAOOO!! I am more than willing to pay for your awesome juices! Just gotta wait till payday! Hopefully you will get some good feedback on the Butterscotch/Marshmallow/Peanut Butter and put it in the testing area for me. Like I said before though, I think some Vanilla added to that one may make it a little better (sweeter) but time will tell if it needs that. The only reason I suggest it is because my "White Trash" recipe calls for it. May be awesome as it is without the Vanilla! Talk to ya later!

Smooches!
CV :)

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
-----WOW---- some of these flavours sounds awesome. i just recieved a big order on saturaday and i have a funny feeling that i might be placing another order very soon. i'll have to check out the site.. there is so much i want to try out, plus all these new creations that are coming out... i can't wait... chainvapor, i think i'm like you in the sweet department....i can actually say the sweeter it is the better it is.... i love my sweets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread