Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Wanted to give you a heads up on all the Testing Area Flavors!

*NEW* Bacon French Toast
*NEW* Chocolate Maple Bacon
Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee
Bloppers
Butter Pecan
Cappuccino
Caramel Cake
Chocolate Milk Shake
Clove
Energy Drink
Green Apple Lollipop
Menthol
Special Brownies (you know)
Orange
PB Cookies
Pear
Pizza
Plum
Snickerdoodle Coffee
Strawberry Milk Shake
Vanilla Milk Shake

We value your opinion and want your input! Testing Area Liquids are limited supply and at a discounted price to get our customers feedback before the actual launch of the flavor. Enclosed with your order will be a survey that we would like you to email to us! (radicalfrog1@gmail.com personal email)

Prices have been discounted. Once the flavor is perfected it will be moved to the appropriate category and the price will be set to the regular price.

Hope ya'll enjoy!
Smooches To Ya
Ms T

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
OH MY tell me what ya think! I am so excited! LOL

Smooches To ya
Ms T

Ok, I have been vaping on the SNICKERDOODLE coffee and...............

Holy taste bud explosion Batman! Just the right amount of each flavor to really set it off! The SNICKERDOODLE mixed with the coffee is simply put, AWESOME! I got 24mg and the TH is great, and of course, there is always clouds of vapor on Ms. T's stuff! There was more SNICKERDOODLE than coffee flavor, but the cofee was still fairly strong making this a GREAT morning juice!

I was going to do a review on the two I received, but wasn't sure if you wanted it on ECF before it became an official flavor. Ir you want a review done, I will be MORE than happy to do so.

Today, I will be vaping on the Bloppers (I still chuckle when seeing this name) and will let you know how that goes! :vapor:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Ok, I have been vaping on the SNICKERDOODLE coffee and...............

Holy taste bud explosion Batman! Just the right amount of each flavor to really set it off! The SNICKERDOODLE mixed with the coffee is simply put, AWESOME! I got 24mg and the TH is great, and of course, there is always clouds of vapor on Ms. T's stuff! There was more SNICKERDOODLE than coffee flavor, but the cofee was still fairly strong making this a GREAT morning juice!

I was going to do a review on the two I received, but wasn't sure if you wanted it on ECF before it became an official flavor. Ir you want a review done, I will be MORE than happy to do so.

Today, I will be vaping on the Bloppers (I still chuckle when seeing this name) and will let you know how that goes! :vapor:

That is wonderful! I am so glad you like! And Yes I would love to see what you think of the "Bloppers" LOL

Email radicalfrog1@gmail.com letting me know if there is anything you would add, change or etc....

Smooches To Ya!
Ms T

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Hey Mrs' T. I notice you have an option for cinnamon danish with whatever fruit flavor you like. I noticed I can get it "plain". How does this relate to cinnamon roll?

I love your cinnamon roll, but I really have been looking for the ULTIMATE cinnamon roll flavor. Like the ones with the white glaze on top. Think you can make something like that for me? :) I already have the stuff you currently sell, but I have this obsession with making my cinnamon roll collection obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread