IMG_20230315_105541108~3.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
That would make for a delicious tasting vape :smokie:
Yes it would, need to add butter to give it a boost! It was so good warm. Sometimes I just mix stuff together and see what happens, this cake was one of those times :)

bluemomo

Jan 29, 2023
USA
Yes it would, need to add butter to give it a boost! It was so good warm. Sometimes I just mix stuff together and see what happens, this cake was one of those times :)
Ahh that sounds wonderful. I'm a bit of a baker myself and recently discovered that if you use just dark brown sugar in chocolate chip cookies (as in, replace *all* the sugar with dbs) you get the most delicious cookies known to man. I've been keeping it a secret so I can keep winning at potlucks...but y'all deserve to know.

(I use "the easiest chocolate chip cookies ever" from the website I Heart Eating. Double the vanilla and add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger sparingly to get a richer flavor. Half a teaspoon or so of cocoa powder also can darken up the taste of the dough. You don't even need chocolate chips!)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ahh that sounds wonderful. I'm a bit of a baker myself and recently discovered that if you use just dark brown sugar in chocolate chip cookies (as in, replace *all* the sugar with dbs) you get the most delicious cookies known to man. I've been keeping it a secret so I can keep winning at potlucks...but y'all deserve to know.

(I use "the easiest chocolate chip cookies ever" from the website I Heart Eating. Double the vanilla and add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger sparingly to get a richer flavor. Half a teaspoon or so of cocoa powder also can darken up the taste of the dough. You don't even need chocolate chips!)
IMG_20221125_164540510.jpg

Kraft makes caramel bits now, these had chocolate chips, coconut and caramel bits.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    i understood "coming soon" to mean . . . ummm . . . something down the road..........................

ya know... "coming soon", no different than a movie trailer....................

announced but not yet released.................

:greengrin:
    Like when they said there was a vaccine coming for COVID, and people believed it was an end all? :w00t:

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    i understood "coming soon" to mean . . . ummm . . . something down the road..........................

ya know... "coming soon", no different than a movie trailer....................

announced but not yet released.................

:greengrin:
    "In a world... Populated by Vapers.... there's a Party"

you know the voice, you've heard the trailer

"ECF Party", coming soon to a Forum near you

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know that we have some exciting things coming soon to ECF like contests,
    Where is the Contest thread? Is there a common posting link like before, or are they all individual? How may they be found? Or have they even started yet?

Users who are viewing this thread