Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ Elindil and all the ECF leaders,

There is a lot of new product coming to market these days, some of it is coming from people that have not been in the vaping world for that long of a time or is a newly approved ECF vendor. Is there a way we could get the ECF to put there name & backing behind new products coming to market to let the Ecig community know they are SAFE ! Someway Somehow someone from ECF would get sent a sample of a new product from these vendors that are not our bigger manufacturers to examine and post whether they support or don't support the product. When I see post for a new copper Atty for sale, carts that burn up and people vaping these products that aren't safe it really makes me wonder.

It seems anyone can become a vendor, off line supplier or newbies in the vaping world that come up with a new idea and they can sell it from the ECF, this is a little concerning to me.
I would really feel bad and so would many others if a product being sold from an ECF registered supplier in anyway was detrimental in some way to the users health and this product was a known "not to be used to vape product". I just would like some type of protection from bad products hitting the ECF and vaping community and feel a protection of some sort from ECF would be a nice safety feature.

There are so many vapors who come to the ECF to check out vaping gear these days, why not have a safety feature in place to not only protect the vapor but also the vendor so when a NON SAFE PRODUCT comes to market and is going to be retailed and the new or old vendor wants to sell it than it must be approved safe by ECF. There needs to be some regulation in vaping and since there is none why not the ECF or ECF come up with a solution to protect all the vapors from inhaling unsafe products.?

Just a safteythought all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread